This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Demonstrated ability to spearhead process improvement initiatives, resulting in optimized efficiency.
- Dynamic leadership skills, instrumental to developing and leading highly productive teams.
- Comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to anticipate, meet and exceed client expectations in a proactive and courteous manner.
3M Industrial Minerals Division, Corona, CA 2006-Present
Product Manager (2013-Present)
- Fulfill key leadership position, focusing primarily on process improvement, quality control, EHS and productivity.
- Leverage strong Six Sigma background to oversee Engineers and Black Belts throughout full product lifecycle.
- Continually develop and implement highly effective improvement strategies to maximize profitability and minimize company cost.
- Collaborated extensively with business units to ensure elevated level of customer satisfaction.
Technical/Quality Manager (2010-2013)
- Exemplified strong management abilities by steering projects to on time, within budget project completion.
- Fostered positive environment for team, resulting in increased efficiency, achievement of existing metrics and overall performance improvement.
- Maintained top notch customer service by resourcefully meeting individual client needs.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (2008-2010)
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives throughout 6 projects, resulting in optimized efficiency throughout daily operations, a 3% improvement in yield and $300,000 in cost savings.
- Strategically identified client needs and developed innovative solutions to promote satisfaction and retention, resulting in a reduction of customer changes and cancellations by 25%.
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities by training, mentoring and supervising 30 Green Belt Associates, focusing heavily on performance management.
- Recognized for contribution to savings of $1M+ annually, as well as prioritization of $7M+ in annual plant projects.
Senior Process Engineer (2006-2008)
- Directed all aspects of efficiency and yield improvement projects, with associated responsibilities including troubleshooting, quality assurance and data analysis.
- Collaborated extensively with Programmer to automate Colorlog system, resulting in increased efficiency throughout division.
Watson Pharmaceuticals, Corona, CA 2005-2006
Quality Engineer II
3M Pharmaceuticals Division, Northridge, CA 1997-2005
Manufacturing Supervisor (2004-2005)
Finished Product Group Leader: Quality Control Department (2003-2004)
Advanced Quality Chemist: Quality Control Department (1997-2003)
United States Army, Fort Rucker, AL 1994-1997
E-4 (Specialist) Biological Research Assistant
Master Degree in Engineering Management (MEM), Christian Brothers University; 2012
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, University of La Verne; 1993
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!