This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic leader with 13 years of experience leading highly productive teams and maximizing overall efficiency.
- Excel in planning, organizing and managing workflow to meet critical deadlines and performance goals.
- In depth understanding of the real estate finance industry, coupled with a strong knowledge of ensuring company, state and federal regulation compliance.
Training & Development
MS Office Suite
The Community Preservation Corporation, New York, NY 2013-Present
Construction Division Manager
- Fulfill key leadership position, focusing primarily on regulation adherence and quality control throughout underwriting and lending operations.
- Strategically acquire top talent, design effective training programs and oversee daily production for 10 direct reports.
- Evaluate construction loan advance requisitions, while simultaneously maintaining new business construction loan pipelines.
- Collaborate extensively with upper level management to steer projects to on time, within budget completion.
- Utilize interpersonal skills to cultivate positive relationships with appraisers, title companies and closing attorneys.
- Contributed extensively to all loan closings and advance requisitions regarding Hurricane Sandy disaster.
The Community Preservation Corporation, New York, NY 2010-2013
Assistant Mortgage Officer
- Worked in partnership with Portfolio Administrators, Borrowers and Mortgage Officers to maximize efficiency throughout construction closing operations.
- Identified discrepancies and designed innovative solutions prior to construction loan closings.
- Compiled necessary documentation, including environmental reports, appraisals and insurance certificates prior to loan closing.
The Community Preservation Corporation, New York, NY 2007-2010
- Thoroughly reviewed and analyzed loan documentation to ensure completeness, maintain regulatory compliance and maximize closing rate.
- Provided general support and inquiry resolution to borrowers, attorneys, insurance agents and internal departments, key to ensuring smooth day to day operations.
- Continually achieved and surpassed existing company goals.
- Generated accurate reports to track mortgage insurance and rental portfolios, while appropriately updating upper level management on status.
Harvey, Casterline, & Vallini, L.L.P Columbia, SC 2005-2007
Real Estate Paralegal
- Leveraged strong organizational skills to coordinate closings, prepare necessary documentation and submit funding documents accordingly.
- Successfully created and submitted HUD 1 statements, as well as title binders.
- Maintained quality assurance throughout all lending operations.
- Conducted thorough follow up processes subsequent to closing transactions.
Performance Management Mortgage Tulsa, OK 2005
- Contributed extensively to loan closing operations, including coordination, documentation and title clearing.
- Developed relationships with buyers, agents, sellers and lenders.
- Determined client eligibility throughout verification of credit history and employment.
Investors Title Settlement Services Division Chapel Hill, NC 2003-2005
- Maximized efficiency throughout daily lending operations, resulting in successful closing of 100+ loans monthly.
- Verified accuracy throughout loan documentation, while simultaneously ensuring state regulation compliance.
- Created HUD 1 statements and utilized relevant information to disburse and ship closed loan files.
Bachelors of Arts in Sociology, Coker College Hartsville, South Carolina; May 1996
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!