This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Engineer possessing 8 years of proven experience designing and maintaining mechanical equipment.
- Recognized for the ability to maintain quality control and strict adherence to standards throughout day to day operations.
- Skilled in identifying inefficiencies and developing innovative solutions to significantly increase efficiency.
- Strong attention to detail with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations in fast-paced environments.
Peter D hle Schiffahrts-KG, Germany, Hamburg 2011-2017
World s largest tramp-owned fleet of containerships containing roughly 300 modern vessels.
- Demonstrated strong engineering skills while developing innovative strategies to significantly increase efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Collaborated extensively with Inspector and Technician to streamline existing operations.
- Conducted thorough testing / inspections to evaluate engine performance, operate machinery and ensure overall functionality of equipment.
- Maintained quality control throughout daily operations, as well as strict compliance to standards.
- Exemplified an in-depth knowledge of diesel generators, pumps, air compressors, heat exchangers and valves.
- Created detailed reports; relayed pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Reduced machine breakdown time by 2%.
- Maintained strict adherence to safety regulations, resulting in an achievement of zero accidents.
- Recognized for increasing efficiency of auxiliary boiler, economizer, cooling systems and evaporator.
- Successfully reduced unnecessary costs for mechanized spare parts.
Ethiopia Shipping Lines 2009-2011
- Maintained quality control throughout all day to day operations; performed thorough inspections and implemented work instructions / policies as necessary.
- Collaborated extensively with vendors to effectively outsource products.
- Demonstrated strong organizational abilities while preparing balancing, assembly and repair work instructions.
- Utilized AutoCAD to create inspection / assembly drawings.
- Gained valuable exposure to highly effective engineering processes within a fast-paced motor and engineering company.
- Conducted in-depth inspections, as well as routine maintenance, to ensure quality control.
Bachelor of Science (BS) in Mechanical Engineering, ArbaMinch University; 2008
Relevant Coursework Completed: Fluid mechanics, Energy Resources and Power Plant Engineering, Material Science, Mechanics and Thermodynamics, Heat and Mass Transfer, IC Engine and Reciprocating Machineries.
Marine Engineering Post-Graduate Coursework, Israel Maritime Institute, Akko Israeli; 2011
Electrical and control engineering, High Voltage, Power Plant, Diesel generator, maintenance, fabrication and repair, Pumps, Compressor, Hydraulics, Boiler and safe working practices.
Competence to Merchant Marine Engineering Watch Officer License
The Republic of Liberia of Maritime Affairs; 2013
Simulation of Machinery, Power Distribution and Main Switch Board
Interschalt Marine System AG, Hamburg Germany; Issued: 2014
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!