This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Management Professional
Staff Training & Development Strategic Planning Customer Service Sales & Marketing
More than 15 years of progressively responsible management experience.
Extensive experience identifying and resolving complex problems and issues on both the customer and staff level.
Provide sound consultative advice to senior management and executive-level teams.
Mentor and lead teams by example and with integrity to deliver service excellence.
Excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, management, business partners, and others at all organizational levels.
Outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership and interpersonal skills.
THK Manufacturing, City, ST (2016 present)
- Achieved award for perfect attendance.
- Accurately create, design, and fabricate products according to strict company standards and individual client specifications.
Columbus Dispatch, City, ST (2009 2015)
- Managed all aspects of largest newspaper route county-wide.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple levels of responsibilities and duties simultaneously, including account management and analysis, route distribution and execution, and sorting of newspapers.
- Responsible for managing sales, cash transactions, and distributing promotional items.
Damons Grill, City, ST (2008 2009)
- Promoted from Associate Manager within 4 months of employment; oversaw all aspects of store operations.
- Increased sales by 5% by leveraging skills and experience in marketing and customer service.
Firehouse Subs, City, ST (2006 2008)
- Spearheaded all aspects of 2 new store openings, including staff training and development, strategic planning, project management, and logistics.
- Successfully managed all aspects of restaurant operations; ensured and enforced financial operations within organizational guidelines and standards.
Additional Career Experience
Assistant Manager, Tar Heel Capital (Wendy s) Production Supervisor, Krispy Kreme Assistant Supervisor, Coca-Cola, Inc. District Manager, Charlotte Observer
Degree in Business Management, Central Ohio Technical College, Newark, OH
Completed courses in Business Management, Ohio University, Athens, OH
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT JOB TITLE) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a degree in Business Management, and more than 15 years of progressively responsible management experience in customer service-oriented environments.
I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward identifying and resolving complex problems and issues on both the customer and staff level, managing entire store and financial operations, and executing strategic plans to increase sales and customer satisfaction to support long-term goals. To complement this background, I offer an outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player, prepared to deliver immediate and long-term results, and committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!