This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include top notch analytical skills. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward compiling data, generating detailed reports and conducting in depth data analysis. To complement this background, I possess excellent problem solving skills and a strong attention to detail.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Detail oriented Professional eager to contribute 15+ years of professional experience and strong analytical problem solving skills to a challenging Analyst role.
- Advanced level skills in MS Excel; experienced in manipulating data, using formulas to extract data and writing macros.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven track record of meeting timelines.
- Recognized for the ability to continually exceed expectations.
- Excellent administrative, organizational and leadership skills.
Data Compilation / Analysis
Administrative Assistant, Portland, OR 2000-Present
- Provide critical administrative support, with associated responsibilities including report generation, presentation creation and optimizing efficiency throughout daily office operations.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical abilities while compiling information and generating detailed weekly reports to track sales, metrics, VOC, performance and capital labor.
- Manage company invoices; ensure accuracy throughout all processing and collections.
- Utilize strong communication skills while interacting with clients and vendors on a daily basis.
- Oversee office supply inventory levels; closely monitor office budget.
- Recognized as Administrative Employee of the Quarter three times.
Dispatcher, Portland, OR 1999-2000
- Maintained adherence to project schedules; continually ensured deadlines were met.
- Utilized MS Excel to successfully digitize various processes.
- Conducted thorough training on CSG billing system.
Data Entry Clerk, Portland, OR 1998-1999
- Accurately maintained customer account records; ensured work orders were closed and information was updated appropriately.
- Demonstrated leadership skills while providing training to data entry and dispatch employees.
Customer Service Representative- Portland, OR 1997-1998
- Delivered excellent customer service; resolved inquiries, promoted sales and troubleshot issues.
- Provided thorough training to employees at outsourced company.
MS Excel Training (Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced)
Business Writing & Macro Writing Training
Project Management Training
Math & Drawing Coursework Completed at the Collegiate Level.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!