This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-driven Professional seeking a challenging Senior Enterprise Sales Position.
- Recognized for the ability to identify client needs and develop innovative solutions to ensure fulfillment.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, instrumental to establishing rapport and maintaining positive relationships with high-profile clientele.
- Consistently recognized for achieving and surpassing goals / objectives.
- Managed $850k in existing accounts while generating $800k in new business (Remote-Learner, Inc).
- Generated ROI of 660% through direct mail campaigns (StrengthTime, LLC).
- Managed and maintained internal acquisition program for franchisees, generating $3.5M+ in revenue (Allegra).
- Culminated $500k+ in development fees by executing 18 re-sales of existing business units (Allegra).
Kaltura, Inc 2017-Present
Director of Enterprise Sales
- Leverage industry expertise to strategically promote OVP (online video platform), EdVP (education video platform and EVP (enterprise video platform) to organizations across various industries.
- Utilize top notch interpersonal skills to establish and maintain positive relationships with high profile clientele globally, including MetLife, Bank of America, SAP, Oracle, Target and Century 21.
- Strategically identify client needs and make knowledge based recommendations to ensure fulfillment.
Remote-Learner, Inc. 2013-2017
Corporate-Government Key Account Manager, North America
- Developed and implemented innovative business development initiatives to drive revenue across North and South America.
- Created detailed presentations to promote various services to fulfill specific client needs.
- Focused primarily on Enterprise SaaS, including hosting and technical support.
- Cultivated positive, lasting relationships with clients; conducted in-depth follow-up to ensure overall satisfaction.
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers 2008-2013
Enterprise Account Executive
- Utilized various strategies to determine client needs and design individualized technology and human resource solutions.
- Consistently met and exceeded existing sales goals.
- Formed positive, lasting client relationships, focusing primarily on client needs and overall satisfaction.
StrengthTime, LLC 2008-2010
Marketing Services Consultant / Development Manager
- Designed and deployed highly effective marketing campaigns to significantly increase company exposure.
- Leveraged various strategies, including direct mail and social media marketing, to drive overall business development initiatives.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while steering all project phases to an on-time completion; successfully tracked costs and maintained positive vendor relations.
Allegra Network, LLC 2006-2008
- Exemplified top notch interpersonal skills while cultivating positive relationships with four major franchise consultant networks.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives to significantly increase efficiency across daily operations.
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Cleary University, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!