This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Versatile, results-oriented Strategic Leader with 8+ years of experience in leadership roles within a variety of high-stress environments. Advanced experience in improving customer satisfaction and productive operations along with steadfast listening skills which provide a valuable asset/tool to internal clients and ensures high efficiency levels. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities with a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with internal/external teams.
Operations Management Workflow/Process Improvement Contract Negotiation
Customer Service Logistics Decision Making/Planning Complex Problem Solving
Productivity/Efficiency Oral/Written Communication Building Effective Teams
- Direct day to day operations within a fast-paced environment with a focus on increasing productivity and operational efficiency levels
- Design and implement innovative strategies, monitor inventory levels within various departments, and negotiate vendor contracts
- Supervise retail team members which requires providing individualized coaching and guidance in addition to handling employee relations issues
- Utilize superior communication and interpersonal abilities to maintain positive rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Successfully identify and diffuse escalated customer service situations, communicate effectively with executive team members, and educate customers on current promotions and/or special events
- Awarded Customer Service All-Star and Double Platinum Award Winner in addition to ranking #1 in regional tool rental operations
- Held several roles within the organization which included Cashier, Tool Rental Associate, Flooring Specialist, Freight Associate, Electrical Associate, Flooring Specialist, Pro Paint Specialist, Appliance Specialist, Tool Rental Supervisor, Hardware Supervisor, Plumbing Supervisor, and Garden Supervisor
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Minor in International Business
Texas A&M University-Commerce, Commerce, TX
Completed Coursework Includes: Business Strategy, International Business, Marketing, Purchasing/Supply Management, Economic Forecasting, Computer Technology, Risk Management, Finance, and Operations Management
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in operations and strategic leadership roles with experience in implementing standard operating procedures, supervising operational teams, and diffusing escalated customer service situations. In addition, I have strong experience in supporting executive level staff members and building strong relationships with both internal and external clients.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with a strong educational background which includes a Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration with a Minor in International Business from Texas A&M University-Commerce.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!