This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include 25 years of management and administrative experience within the healthcare industry. I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward steering successful human resource and financial projects to an on time completion. To complement this background, I possess excellent leadership, interpersonal and organizational abilities.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Over 25 years of experience increasing efficiency within fast paced healthcare, human resources and professional development environments.
- Proven track record of overseeing all human resource services, including employee relations, recruitment, benefits administration and adherence to company policies.
- Experienced in overseeing financial operations, to include accounts payable/receivable management, expense report generation and payroll processing.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to interacting with staff, clients and upper management.
Human Resource Services
Training & Development
Policy & Procedure Adherence
Cleveland Cord Blood Center, Cleveland, OH 2007-Present
Director of Administration
- Fulfill key leadership position, with associated responsibilities including coordination of daily office and blood bank operations.
- Provide top notch administrative support to maximize efficiency throughout all processes.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills while motivating and coaching administrative staff members.
- Utilize knowledge of human resource services to successfully process payroll, administer benefits, oversee employee relations and manage staff performance.
- Heavily involved in new employee on boarding, including recruitment, interviewing and training.
- Raise program awareness throughout effective community outreach and fundraising initiatives.
- Responsibilities include calendar management, budgeting and accounts payable/receivable oversight.
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH 2006-2008
Fellowship Program Coordinator
- Contributed extensively to program development while simultaneously providing administrative support for 10 physicians training in hematology and oncology.
- Maintained policy compliance while thoroughly documenting all activities.
- Implemented highly effective training initiatives for Division Assistants.
- Heavily involved in grant preparation, submissions and post award processes.
University Hospitals of Cleveland, Cleveland, OH 1998-2005
- Demonstrated strong leadership and administrative skills while overseeing daily operations of 5 staff members, as well as payroll processing, scheduling and performing office tasks.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in increased efficiency throughout patient record management, insurance verification and billing.
- Utilized strong communication skills to interact with Division Chief, medical staff, nursing personnel, healthcare providers, pharmacies and patients.
Fairmount Medical Center, Worker s Compensation Collections, Mt Sinai Medical Center 1995-1998
Menorah Park/Stone Gardens, Parkland Center, Home Health Care Agencies 1992-1996
State Tested Nursing Assistant
Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Phoenix; In Progress
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, University of Phoenix; 2011
Associate Degree in Business Administration, University of Phoenix; 2008
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!