This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-oriented Leader seeking an Operations Management role in the restaurant industry.
- Over 5 years of experience directing day to day operations within a fast paced restaurant environment.
- Demonstrated ability to enhance the customer experience, provide top notch service and promote repeated business.
- Skilled in implementing effective training processes to significantly improve employee performance.
- Possesses top notch leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Restaurant Operations Management
Training & Development
Premier Marketing Solutions LLC, Fair Lawn, NJ 2006-Present
- Oversee daily activities, including business development, as well as envisioning, designing and deploying highly effective marketing strategies.
- Utilize various advertising tactics, including SEO, web content management and Google AdSense to increase brand exposure.
Gondolier Halls, Bowling Green, KY / Knoxville, TN 2010-2017
Owner / Operator
- Fulfilled key proprietary role overseeing all day to day operations within a startup Italian restaurant franchise.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership, organizational and project management abilities while promoting a positive customer experience.
- Provided top notch service to ensure satisfaction and repeated business.
- Ensured compliance to all state regulations by obtaining and updating liquor, business and food handler s licenses.
- Identified market trends and developed seasonal food and bar menus to accommodate customer needs.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training processes to improve performance and drive company revenue.
- Maintained attention to detail for all customers, focusing on timing of drinks, appetizers and main courses, as well as promoting alcoholic beverage sales.
- Utilized strong knowledge of best restaurant practices to contribute to design, kitchen/bar layout and dining room details.
- Designed and deployed successful marketing campaigns to attract new clientele, promote special events and increase overall restaurant revenue.
- Oversaw accounting/bookkeeping operations, including invoice management, report generation, sales forecasting and distribution of monthly profit margins.
- Recognized as leader in catering throughout territory; established positive relationships with sales representatives to ensure repeated business to professional offices.
Coursework Completed Toward Master of Business Administration in Marketing, William Paterson University
Bachelor Degree in Business Science, Marketing, William Paterson University
Facilitated various donation programs to individuals in need and food banks.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!