This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated, talented Professional seeking a rewarding management position within a luxury hotel or residential property.
- Proven ability to enhance client and resident experience throughout implementation of innovative improvement initiatives.
- Strong leadership skills developed throughout multiple hands on management positions.
- Well versed in maintaining quality control throughout multiple properties simultaneously, encompassing 300+ units.
Lodging Management System
Tomax Point of Sale System
MS Office Suite
The Residences at The Ritz, Carlton, Westchester, White Plains, New York 2015-Present Residences Liaison
- Fulfill critical leadership role, focusing on oversight of two condo associations containing 300+ units.
- Demonstrate strong management skills throughout direct supervision of 26 employees; develop effective performance measurement metrics and ensure achievement of goals.
- Design innovative strategies to enhance resident experience, leading to elevated levels of satisfaction.
- Maintain quality control, cleanliness and aesthetic appeal throughout both properties.
- Leverage company and industry expertise to resolve inquiries, promote services and promote resident retention.
- Heavily involved in financial operations, including invoice processing, budget creation and monthly reporting.
- Chief responsibilities include lease application processing, payroll management, contract creation and scheduling.
- Cultivate positive relationships with third party vendors, including interior designers and realtors; ensuring precision throughout billing and workflow.
- Gold Standard Award (2015) and JW Award of Excellence (2015) nominee.
The Ritz Carlton, Westchester, White Plains, New York 2013-2014
Coordinator of Special Projects, Engineering
- Contributed extensively to project coordination; collaborating with various business units to steer all phases to on time completion.
- Served as interdepartmental liaison, maintaining open lines of communication throughout daily operations.
- Performed essential administrative functions.
The Ritz Carlton, Westchester, White Plains, New York 2012-2013
Engineering Administrative Assistant
- Provided integral administrative support to Director of Engineering, as well as Chief of Engineering, with associated responsibilities including report generation, inventory control,
- Conducted critical market research to ensure alignment with cost effective vendors; documented interactions and negotiations accordingly.
- Strategically identify areas of weakness throughout hotel and design successful process improvement strategies.
- Recognized for surpassing Everything in Working Order goal by 5 points.
The Ritz Carlton, Westchester (Pre-Opening Team), White Plains, New York 2007-2012
- Assumed key leadership position, responsible for oversight of 140+ guest rooms, employee performance and providing top notch customer service.
- Associated duties included payroll processing, inventory control and maintaining quality assurance throughout hotel.
The Borgata Hotel, Casino & Spa, Atlantic City, New Jersey 2007
Housekeeping Shift Manager
- Resourcefully delegated tasks for 45 staff members; promoting increased efficiency throughout day to day processes.
- Ensured compliance with company guidelines and regulations throughout all public areas, as well as 500 guest rooms.
The Breakers Hotel, Palm Beach, Florida 2006
Front Desk Intern
- Gained valuable exposure to best hospitality practices, with associated responsibilities including customer service, scheduling and financial management.
Value Drugs Incorporation, Bronxville, New York 2002-2007
Thornton Donovan Summer Challenge Day Camp, New Rochelle, New York 1999-2003
Associate Degree in Hospitality Management, International College of Hospitality Management,
Cesar Ritz, Suffield, CT; 2007
High School Diploma, Trade: Culinary Arts & Restaurant Management,
Saunders Trade & Technical High School, Yonkers, NY; 2003
Environmental Community Footprints Leader, The Ritz-Carlton, Westchester; 2012-2013
Personalized Experience Improvement Project Team Member; 2011-2013
Resident Advisor, International College of Hospitality Management; 2006-2007
Vocational Industrial Clubs of America (VICA); 1999-2003
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!