This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-driven Business Intelligence Project Manager seeking a challenging opportunity with a renowned organization in the fashion / arts industry.
- Dynamic project management, strategic planning and data analysis abilities with a proven track record of completing projects on-time in deadline driven environments.
- Recognized for the ability to analyze data, conduct in depth testing and compile accurate results.
- Knowledgeable in various project management methodologies, including Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall.
- Skilled in maintaining quality control throughout all daily operations.
- Trilingual in Spanish, Russian and Ukrainian.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification; Anticipated: August 2017
Scrum Master Certifications; Anticipated: August 2017
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Emphasis in Finance, GPA: 3.37, University of Missouri; 2011
Bachelor of Arts in Spanish & Russian, GPA: 3.74, Major GPA: 3.93, University of Missouri; 2008
InfoSec: SIEM: Nitro, Logarithm, Splunk, Tenable, Tanium, IDS and Endpoint Protection.
Languages: Java, VBA, HTML, XML and Python
Databases: MS SQL Server, MS Excel, DB2, MS Access and SharePoint
Data: SQL Enterprise Manager, SQL Profiler, PowerShell, DTS Import / Export, SQL Client Configuration Utility, SSMS, Light Speed, Foglight, Power Designer and Hadoop
ETL: SSDT, BIDS, DTS, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Reporting: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Freelance Design and Photography
- Facilitate all components of projects for various industries, including analytics and finance.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify client needs and design innovative solutions to ensure fulfilment.
DBA Specialist, Database Architecture
- Responsible for assessing and reporting on DB vulnerabilities.
- Leveraged strong industry knowledge to manage data classification program, create guidelines and append taxonomy.
- Contributed extensively to network migration; successfully directed team operations, isolated databases and monitored downward data flow.
- Used BI Publisher, as well as XML Publisher, to successfully create, edit and maintain Oracle EBS reports.
- Successfully tested customization reports / forms, key to successfully upgrading from EBS 11g to R12.
- Generated detailed SQL-based reports; relayed pertinent information to upper level management.
- Demonstrated an ability to provide top notch technical support.
SAP Analyst, Exports Team (Contract Assignment)
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while ensuring quality control throughout all data analysis processes.
- Utilized MS Excel, Citrix and Interspec to successfully create and update DU database for NAFTA compliance certifications.
- Strategically processed and troubleshot orders through SAP transactions.
American Honda Finance Corporation 2012
Data Analyst, Loyalty SAM (Contract Assignment)
- Conducted in depth data analysis, generated detailed reports and managed department databases.
- Thoroughly reviewed data for integrity; fixed SQL code issues as necessary.
- Utilized various IT tools, including MS Excel and Access to complete daily assignments.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!