This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Detail-oriented Professional eager to contribute existing skills to an office administration role.
- Over 5 years of experience providing administrative support and delivering excellent customer service.
- Skilled in maintaining / increasing efficiency throughout all operations in fast-paced office environments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; recognized for the ability to form positive relationships.
- Proven record of performing independently and as a team contributor.
Attention to Detail
Global Stainless Supply / FFF; Administrative Assistant (2011-2013)
- Delivered high quality administrative support within a fast-paced office environment.
- Provided excellent service to patrons in person and via phone; promptly resolved customer service issues.
- Performed various administrative tasks, including inventory control, quoting and managing purchase orders.
Cypress Communications, Atlanta, GA; Human Resource Intern (2007)
- Gained valuable exposure to effective human resource processes, including new employee on boarding, employee relations management, handling terminations and facilitating interviews.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills throughout daily interactions; promptly resolved inquiries and handled complaints.
- Responsible for handling Worker s Compensation claims; verified information and filed documents appropriately.
IRS, Atlanta, GA; Data Clerk (1999-2001)
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while accurately inputting tax information.
- Compiled, extracted and recorded pertinent data; maintained quality control throughout all filing processes.
- Promptly resolved inquiries via phone and e-mail.
Kmart, Dallas, TX; Customer Service Manager (1998-1999)
- Fulfilled key leadership position within a fast-paced retail environment.
- Provided high quality customer service; promptly answered inquiries and made knowledge based product recommendations.
- Oversaw team member activities; closely monitored performance and sales numbers.
- Maintained accuracy throughout all financial transactions.
Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL; Ticket Agent (1996-1998)
- Delivered quality customer service throughout daily interactions with patrons.
- Used strong communication skills to explain different ticket / service options to patrons.
- Utilized excellent organizational abilities while managing financial transactions and completing shift paperwork.
La Cruise Casino, Mayport, FL; Ticket Window and Hostess (1994-1996)
- Associated responsibilities included customer service, event coordination, handling various types of paperwork and ensuring accuracy throughout all financial transactions.
MBA Coursework Completed, DeVry University
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Mercer University; 2008
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!