This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, I am currently in the process of obtaining a Bachelor Degree in Global Affairs with a concentration in International Development and a minor in Legal Studies. I have effectively applied my top-notch interpersonal and organizational skills toward competing in multiple public speaking competitions globally. To complement this background, I possess excellent leadership abilities with a track record of providing highly effective mentoring / coaching to peers.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Results-driven Student eager to contribute global business acumen and strong academic foundation to a congressional internship.
- Dynamic leadership abilities, with a record of conducting highly effective training / mentoring to significantly improve the skills of peers.
- Recognized for the ability to conduct engaging speeches and promote awareness of critical social issues.
- Linguistic fluency in Hindi, English, Bhojpuri, Urdu and Spanish
Bachelor of Arts in Global Affairs, Concentration: International Development, Minor: Legal Studies
George Mason University, Fairfax, VA; Anticipated Graduation: 2020
Member, College Republicans
Speech Team Member; 2016-Present
Led several lectures on various topics, including Islamic Law, African Politics and Domestic Economy.
Co-Vice President, Indian Student Association; 2016-Present
Student Senator, Student Government
President | Fundraising Chair, Speech and Debate Team; 2013-2016
High School Diploma, Seven Lakes High School, Katy, TX; 2016
National Honor Society, National English Honor Society, National Science Honor Society
President, Future Business Leaders of America, TX Area 5; 2012
President, Seven Lakes High School Speech and Debate President; 2012
President, DECA - Chapter President; 2014
Top Scholastic Competitor, Academic Decathlon; 2015-2016
Member, George Mason University Forensics Team
- Demonstrated top-notch public speaking skills while participating in competitions on an international scale.
- Contributed extensively to coordination of Patriot Games, the largest annual high school speech and debate tournament.
Student Government Vice-Chairwoman of University Life, George Mason University
- Used strong organizational abilities to facilitate multiple events, including a week long, campus-wide event to raise awareness of harassment.
Secretary, Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society
- Implemented various fundraising strategies to acquire $5k+ in disaster relief funds within one week.
Co-Lead, Northern Virginia Family Services Fundraising Gala
- Successfully coordinated various aspects of event; facilitated successful fundraising initiatives.
Instructional / Motivational Speaker, Tata Institute of Social Science
- Recipient of invitation directly from Government of Jharkhand to speak to students are 5 universities across the country.
- Motivational Speech published in Prabhat Kabar Newspaper and Times of India
Break the Ceiling Coach 2015-Present
- Leverage strong leadership and organizational skills to develop highly engaging training material for students.
- Utilize various forms of communication, including videos and blog posts.
United for Social Change; Intern 2012- 2016
- Gained valuable exposure to highly effective publishing processes.
- Conducted in-depth research and compiled information to write engaging articles on various current events.
- Utilized strong written communication skills to perform edits and proofreading.
Rajput Media Services; Marketing Assistant 2013-2015
- Contributed extensively to the design and deployment of effective marketing strategies, including newspaper and radio advertisements.
Debate All-American Award, Top Debater; 2016
National Merit Commended; 2015
4th Place Extemporaneous Speaking, National Speech and Debate Association; 2016
7th Place Extemporaneous Speaking, National Speech and Debate Association; 2015
Persuasive Speaking Regional Champion, University Interscholastic League (UIL); 2015
Academic Decathlon State Interview Champion; 2015
7th Place, Foreign Extemporaneous Speaking TX State; 2015 & 2016
Tournament of Champions Double Qualifier; 2014 & 2015
Speech and Debate National Qualifier; 2014, 2015 & 2016
Mahatma Gandhi Library Speech Competition Winner; 2013, 2014 & 2015
Future Business Leaders of America National Qualifier; 2013, 2014 & 2015
Finalist Nationals Public Speaking; 2015
Finalist FBLA nationals Business Ethics; 2016
3rd Place, International English Speech Competition, George Mason Korea; 2016
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!