This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results oriented, self-motivated Professional with 15 years of experience contributing to and leading high profile government projects.
- Skilled in interfacing with media outlets, developing press releases and coordinating major events.
- Linguistic fluency in Latin, French, Italian, Spanish, Classical Greek and Elementary Arabic.
- Steered all aspects of multiple media rollouts, including the International Religious Freedom Report, Human Rights Report and Child Soldiers Prevention Act sanctions waiver process (US Department of State).
- Recognized for ability to utilize dynamic interpersonal skills to foster positive relationships with high profile government officials from various countries.
- Demonstrated expertise in public affairs, drafting press released and coordinating major events for the US Department of State.
U.S. Department of State 2014-Present
Bureau Democracy Human Rights and Labor
- Leverage expert level knowledge of public affairs to provide consultation and develop effective messaging regarding human rights issues.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills while cultivating positive relationships with parties from both domestic and foreign media outlets; handle major media interviews and rapidly resolve inquiries.
- Utilize excellent organizational abilities to coordinate press for major events, as well as broadcast, online ad print media interviews.
- Strategically draft press releases, statements and social media posts focused heavily on historical development of human rights.
Bureau Democracy Human Rights and Labor 2007-2014
Policy Officer Balkans, Russia, Italy, Ireland and the Holy See Religious Minorities and Disabilities
- Fulfilled key Senior Editor role for Advancing Freedom and Democracy Report; generated detailed reports regarding human rights across multiple countries.
- Leveraged top notch interpersonal skills to interface with various government agencies, embassies and civil society representatives.
- Associated responsibilities included development and management of US grants.
Embassy Baghdad POL/MIL, Dhi Qar Province, 2006-2007
Iraq Provincial Action Officer
- Collaborated extensively with militaries from various nations to develop and ensure on time completion of public diplomacy projects.
- Served as Political and Economic Reporting Officer; promoted positive images throughout local press.
Bureau Democracy Human Rights and Labor 2002-2006
Policy Officer Central and West Africa
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while conducting in depth UNCIVPOL training.
- Participated in various rotations focusing on support for human rights and democracy, as well as international narcotics and law enforcement.
Doctor of Jurisprudence, The Catholic University of America; 2002
Certificate: Institute for International and Comparative Law
Active Member of the DC Bar
Bachelor of Arts, Classics, University of Pennsylvania; 1996
Completed extensive training at the National Foreign Affairs Training Center in: Media Relations, PK323 Classified Information, Identifying and Marking, Bureau Security Officer Training, Leadership Training, No Fear Training, Iraq Deployment Security Training, Drafting Cables and Memoranda, Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, Diplomatic Protocol, Congressional Affairs, African Affairs
Joint Interagency Operations Planning Exercise (JIOPX), Joint Forces Staff College
PMI Leadership Conference, Georgetown Leadership Institute
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!