This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Registered Nurse with several years of experience in high-stress environments along with a strong background within several types of healthcare environments. Experienced in providing stellar medical support to clients in various medical settings, administering prescribed medication, and monitoring for changes in patient status. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with patients and co-workers.
Mental Health Case Management
Patient Discharge Planning
Patient File Management
Attention to Detail
Reviewing Lab Reports
Complex Problem Solving
Direct day to day nursing and administrative operations within a fast-paced nursing home environment with a concentration on increasing patient care and satisfaction levels
Supervise a team of 4 LVN s, 16 CNA s, and 2 RNA s which requires providing individualized coaching and feedback in addition to monitoring the care for approximately 95 elderly patients
Provide guidance to patients on treatment and/or discharge plans, assess patient medical status, and maintain patient records accurately
Utilize superior analytical abilities in order to monitor staffing requirements and floor assignments, coordinate team meetings, and implement streamlined operations
- Coordinated nursing operations within a mental health facility which included overseeing up to 15 complex mental health cases (Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, PTSD, etc..)
- Provided guidance to patients in regards to medication management, completed patient follow up appointments, assessed ongoing mental health status, and reviewed laboratory results
- Maintained positive rapport with patients which resulted in an increase in patient participation in therapy in addition to an ability to provide guidance related to finances and daily living skills
- Supervised approximately 15 mental health cases at a time which included patients suffering from PTSD, Schizophrenia, and Bipolar Disorder
- Analyzed patient medication treatment plans and encouraged continuous compliance, scheduled follow up appointments with patients, and worked closely with Attending Psychiatrists
- Reviewed and monitored patient lab reports, provided guidance related to daily living skills (finances, housing, etc ), and completed new patient assessments
- Utilized exceptional nursing acumen in order to supervise cross-functional nursing teams, assessing complex patient cases, and devising patient treatment plans
- Administered medication to patients based on set treatment plan, monitor patients for changes in physical and/or mental status, and act as a Preceptor for new staff members
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Acted as Charge Nurse within a high-stress environment which includes supervising nursing teams, assessing patient care levels, and documenting case notes
- Reviewed and analyzed staffing needs within the unit, led the coordination of unit activities, and advocated for clients
- Recognized as a Preceptor for new staff members, attended interdisciplinary treatment team meetings on a weekly basis, and worked closely with suicidal clients
- Directed nursing operations within a hospital environment which required assessing patients, implementing treatment plans, and supervising nursing staff members
- Completed patient follow up appointments, processed patient discharges, worked with suicidal clients, and updated medical records using Meditech charting systems
- Supervised administrative and nursing tasks within a nursing home facility which included assessing patient medical needs, completing follow up appointments, and maintaining medical records
- Assisted patients with chronic co morbidity issues, administered medication intravenously, and evaluated staffing requirements within the facility to ensure appropriate coverage
Additional Professional Experience Includes: LVN Medication/Treatment Nurse, Riverdale SNF, 1989-2000
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in Registered Nursing roles with experience in managing critical patients, assessing patient medical status, documenting vital signs, and devising appropriate treatment plans. In addition, I have a demonstrated ability to interact positively with patients and provide guidance related to discharge instructions and/or self care best practices.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive education background which includes a Master s Degree in Nursing and Education from the University of Phoenix.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!