This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated Restaurant Professional eager to contribute 25 years of experience to a progressive
Food and Beverage Director role.
- In depth understanding of the culinary industry; extensive recognition at high profile events.
- Strong leadership skills developed throughout extensive hands on management of 150+ direct reports.
- Recipient of multiple prestigious awards, including F1 (Mystery Basket) Gold and Silver, as well as Chapter Chef of the Year in the American Culinary Federation.
Culinary Industry Knowledge
Marketing & Community Outreach
PCI Gaming, Wetumpka, AL 2014-Present
Executive Chef, Food Truck
- Hand selected to contribute to daily operations on board a nonprofit food truck service up to 1,500 people.
- Serve as face of the casino, focusing primarily on promoting company mission, serving free meals to homeless individuals and implementing effective fundraising strategies.
- Heavily involved in Buckmasters Life Hunt event, providing all meals to wounded veterans, terminally ill and physically handicapped children throughout 3-day event.
PCI Gaming, Wetumpka, AL 2008-2014
Director of Food & Beverage, Executive Chef
- Fulfilled critical leadership position, strategically overseeing four restaurants and three bars on multiple casino properties.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while supervising160+ employees, with associated responsibilities including performance management, maintaining quality control and providing top-notch customer service.
- Utilized restaurant industry expertise to contribute extensively to menu development.
Pearl River Resort, Choctaw, MS 2004-2008
- Assumed integral role within Eclipse Steak House, optimizing efficiency throughout daily restaurant operations.
- Chief responsibilities included, menu item development, food preparation and purchasing.
Dearstyne s, Matthews, NC; Sous Chef 2003-2004
Dakota s, Charlotte, NC; Chef 2001-200
Embassy Suites, Greenville, SC; Executive Sous Chef 2000-2001
Brogen s North, St. Simons Island, GA; Executive Chef 1999-2000
St. Simons Island, GA, Daddy O s; Co-Owner/Chef 1998-2000
King and Prince Beach Resort, St. Simons Island, GA; Executive Sous Chef 1998
Radisson Grand Hotel at Regent Park, Fort Mill, SC; Executive Sous Chef 1997
Eli s Catering, Charlotte, NC; Banquet Chef 1996-1997
Charlotte Coliseum, Charlotte, NC; Sous Chef 1995-1996
NationsBank Corporate Dining Room, Charlotte, NC; Prep Chef 1994-1995
The Charlotte City Club, Charlotte, NC; First Assistant Chef 1990-1995
The Park Hotel, Charlotte, NC; Evening Saut 1990
Adult/Child CPR Certification, American Heart Association; 2007
Chef Training & Restaurant Management, Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC; 1989-1994
High School Diploma, David Prouty High School, Spencer, MA; 1988
Gold medal in Category F-3, Tulsa Chef s Association Showdown, Tulsa, OK; 2007
Gold medal in Category, Judge s Award, ACF Choctaw Chapter Chef of the Year, 3rd Annual Culinary Masters Salon, Choctaw, MS; 2007
CEC (Certified Executive Chef) Certification, Choctaw, MS; 2006
Silver in Category B, Judge s Award, Silver in 3-Man Ice Carving Competition, Bronze Center Piece,
2nd Annual Culinary Masters Salon, Choctaw, MS; 2006
Silver in Category B, Hurricane Katrina Benefit Culinary Salon, Choctaw, MS; 2005
Chefs for Humanity Benefit with Iron Chef Cat Cora, Choctaw, MS; 2005
Master Chef (Stafford DeCambra) Induction Dinner, Choctaw, MS; 2005
Bronze Award, Chefs of the Coast Culinary Salon, Biloxi, MS; 2006
Bronze Award, Ben E. Keith Culinary Salon, Conroe, TX; 2006
Silver in Category B, 1st Annual Culinary Masters Salon, Choctaw, MS; 2005
Gold in Category K, Southeast Gaming Summit, Biloxi, MS; 2005
Gold in Category K, Biloxi, MS
Participation in world s largest cake, measuring 1700 feet, Guinness Book of World Records; 1992
1st Place: North Carolina Competition, 3rd Place: Southeast competition, Junior Hot Food Competition; 1991
2 Culinary Salons, 2 Silver Medals, Junior American Culinary Professional Federation; 1991
Charlotte Wine and Food Weekend
American Heart Association Benefits
Chaine des Rotisseurs
Roberts of Charleston Dinners
Robert Mondavi Dinners
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!