This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Multi-Industry Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on sales and new business development initiatives in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high profit and productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth concerns among internal and external professionals to boost success.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to inspire customer confidence and forge strong teamwork to meet objectives.
Real Estate Broker
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking acquisition of unimproved commercial and residential vacant land for long- and short-term investors, including competitively negotiating and assessing value for speculators by bargaining price based off commercial, residential, industrial, and agricultural zoning versus comparable market data.
- Regularly target residential homes ranging from abandoned, foreclosed, or probated properties to high-end luxury homes in the Xxxxxx Bay area, including preparing and assessing the value of homes, townhouses, and condos.
- Demonstrate skill in assessing parcels value to proximity to development, services, and hazards in alignment with unique goals, and further exhibit talent in clearing trust deeds, probate, tax auctions, and CC&R encumbrances.
Expertly purchased 600 parcels at substantially below-market rates.
Successfully matched or exceeded investor s quota across the last 10 years.
Continually delivered the highest quality results within the least amount of time.
Bought and sold select property to put into clients 401(k)s and IRAs for long-term investment portfolios.
Life Insurance Agent
Lincoln Heritage ￨ West Coast ￨ Banner ￨ Pan American ￨ Americo ￨ F&G ￨ AIG
- Maximized bottom-line performance by aggressively selling life insurance, long-term care, and annuities, including creating client appointments, qualifying prospects, delivering comprehensive sales presentations, managing agents and accounts, handling brand building via targeted public relations, and promoting customer service excellence.
Built and sustained highly profitable results via strong customer retention strategies.
Co-Founder ￨ Senior Vice President
- Strategically steered start-up and successful wireless internet reseller operations, including recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring, and managing a results-focused team of Regional Sales Managers and Sales Managers for Western U.S. cities in Xxxxxx, San Jose, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Seattle, Denver, Phoenix, Dallas, and Houston.
Co-Founder ￨ Senior Vice President
- Expertly developed and managed dynamic retail channels with Fry s, CompUSA, Staples, Micro Center, and independent retailers, as well as various internet channels as a WWC liaison for carrier relations and contract negotiations with AT&T and Verizon wireless data services, Metricom, Fixed Wireless, and Sprint PCS wireless data service.
- Managed hardware relations and sales among modem manufacturers, including Novatel, Sierra Wireless, and others.
- Led marketing liaison efforts and programs with wireless carriers and high-profile corporate accounts (e.g. HP, Microsoft).
Created popular retail and inbound sales programs of wireless data sales with top-notch carriers.
Served as WWC s delegate for West U.S. public relations and press interviews on radio, internet, and TV.
Recognized as the #1 reseller of Ricochet wireless service outselling WCOM, Juno, EarthLink, and GoAmerica combined, with key targets in corporate, government, educational, SOHO, prosumer, and consumer markets.
Co-Founder ￨ Regional Sales Director
- Spearheaded the start-up and successful operations of this long-distance reseller of Sprint, AT&T, and WilTel brands, including facilitating growth by recruiting, hiring, and managing a services-driven staff (i.e. Sales Managers, Sales Accountants, Telemarketers) for U.S. offices in Los Angeles, Orange County, Xxxxxx, San Jose, and Tampa Bay.
- Proactively led on-the-job training while delivering ongoing mentoring among veteran salespeople and management.
Increased comprehensive sales on a national level by 300% and clients stock value by 80% within 18 months.
Conceptualized and developed a telemarketing program for leads generation and telesales under a statistical management system that evolved to a 100-member telemarketing room and 10 sales representatives in 16 cities.
- Played a vital role in supervising packaging and shipping operations, including driving productivity by performing new hire training, creating manpower schedules, and mentoring and managing union labor in meeting or exceeding goals.
- Optimized production operations by handling all facets of details-oriented quality control and cost control functions.
Noted for performance and leadership excellence with three promotions during employment tenure.
Recognized for attaining the highest efficiency rating in the company s packaging line in 1988 and 1989.
Reduced accidents and insurance costs by developing and writing training manuals for machine operators.
Bachelor of Science in Food Science (Business Administration Minor)
Licensed Real Estate Broker ￨ Licensed Life Insurance Agent
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in High-Volume Sales, Operations Management, Start-Up Operations, New Business Development, Regional Development / Management, Team Building, and Training / Development. I am also highly skilled in Strategic Analysis / Planning, Client Acquisition / Retention, Trends Tracking, Cost-Reducing Initiatives, Process Optimization, and Client Relationship Management, among other areas.
Currently, as a Real Estate Broker with Homeland Realty, I successfully lead forward-thinking acquisition of unimproved commercial and residential vacant land for long- and short-term investors, including competitively negotiating and assessing value for speculators by bargaining price based off of commercial, residential, industrial, and agricultural zoning versus comparable market data. Within this role, I profitably target residential homes ranging from abandoned, foreclosed, or probated properties to high-end luxury homes in the Xxxxxx Bay area, along with preparing and assessing the value of homes, townhouses, and condos. I also expertly assess parcels value to proximity to development, services, and hazards in alignment with unique goals, and further exhibit talent in clearing trust deeds, probate, tax auctions, and CC&R encumbrances.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Purchasing 600 parcels at substantially below-market rates.
Successfully matching or exceeding investor s quota for the last 10 years.
Continually delivering the highest quality results within the least amount of time.
Buying and selling select property to put into clients 401(k)s and IRAs for long-term investment portfolios.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Bachelor of Science in Food Science with a minor in Business Administration from Xxxxxx Polytechnic State University. I am also recognized as a Licensed Real Estate Broker and Licensed Life Insurance Agent in the State of Xxxxxx.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in senior-level sales leadership, production management, business start-up, and insurance sales roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!