This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Highly adaptable Professional recognized for the ability to streamline existing processes and significantly increase efficiency within the workplace.
- Top notch interpersonal communication skills, critical to forming positive relationships with clients, team members and upper level management.
- Comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to anticipate, meet and exceed client expectations in a proactive and courteous manner.
- Regarded for delivering high quality service throughout all phases of account management, key to promoting client retention.
Training & Development
Color Technology, Portland, Oregon 2012-Present
- Demonstrate top notch interpersonal skills while managing multiple accounts, including Nike.
- Deliver high quality service to clients throughout all project phases.
- Collaborate extensively with internal teams to ensure on time completion of projects.
- Leverage strong negotiation and process improvement abilities to significantly increase company revenue.
Oswego Group, Beaverton Oregon 2006-2009
Key Account Manager / Project Manager / Software Trainer
- Fulfilled key account management position, focusing heavily on high profile clients, including Nike, Puma, Oakley, Converse and Ann Taylor.
- Demonstrated an ability to adapt quickly and rapidly learn new concepts.
- Streamlined / automated existing processes to significantly increase efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Utilized strong leadership skills to conduct in depth training to boost employee performance.
- Used MS Excel to generate detailed estimates.
- Designed and implemented a highly effective IT solution, leading to the development of a customized online tool for proofing and delivering photos.
- Responsibilities included coordination / management of photography, proofing, catalog assembly and releasing.
Dynagraphics Inc, Portland, Oregon; Sales Representative 2005-2006
Western Graphics, Portland, Oregon; Sales Representative 2004-2005
Oswego Group, Beaverton Oregon; Key Account Manager 2000-2004
Stevens Ness Publishing, Portland, Oregon; Production Manager / Sales Representative 1999-2000
Digital Prepress Solutions, Portland, Oregon; Business Owner 1995-1998
Toucan Scan Inc, Portland, Oregon; Business Owner 1986-1996
Colour Scan Inc, Beaverton, Oregon; Bookkeeper 1984-1986
Discovery Trust, Vancouver, BC - Supervisor of Stocks/Bonds 1981-1984
Red Rose Tea, Saint John, NB; Assembly Line Packer 1980-1981
Household Finance/Merchant Retail Services, Saint John, NB; Accounts Payable Clerk 1977-1980
NB Tel, Saint John, NB; Accounts Receivable Clerk 1976-1977
Project Management Certificate, Portland State, Portland, OR
Completed extensive coursework in planning, organization, tools, communications and conflict management.
Continuing Education Courses in Business, Math, Writing and MS Office Suite.
Business Coursework Completed, Portland Community College, Rock Creek
President, VP of Education and Secretary, Nike Toastmasters Club; 2015-Present
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!