This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include 20+ years of finance experience in the healthcare industry. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward thoroughly reviewing financial data for accuracy. To complement this background, I possess top notch organizational, process improvement and leadership abilities.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Detail-oriented Finance Professional eager to contribute 20+ years of experience to a progressive organization.
- Expert level experience maintaining quality control throughout financial operations in the healthcare industry.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, instrumental to presenting pertinent financial data to executive team.
- Recognized for the ability to ensure regulatory compliance throughout all daily operations.
- Top notch leadership abilities with a proven track record of building, training and directing activities of finance team.
Financial Operations Management
Healthcare Industry Knowledge
Financial Reporting / Analysis
Training & Development
Olathe Medical Center 2012-2017
- Demonstrated expert level accounting abilities while maintaining quality control throughout daily operations.
- Leveraged strong leadership skills to oversee daily activities of general ledger Accountants / Bookkeepers, as well as accounts payable and charge entry employees.
- Strategically prepared and compiled pertinent financial information for multiple hospitals; maintained open lines of communication among Board of Directors.
- Used excellent interpersonal skills to conduct in-depth training to executive level team on various concepts, including financial analysis and reporting.
- Utilized accounting knowledge to establish intercompany allocations, complete valuation of accounts receivable and create a functional budget.
- Collaborated extensively with external Accountants to prepare Medicare cost reports and 990 tax returns.
- Streamlined existing processes to significantly increase efficiency throughout operations; contributed to conversion of general ledger to Lawson cloud, as well as revenue and patient accounting to Cerner.
- Maintained regulatory compliance throughout all daily accounting operations; served as member of Corporate Compliance, Privacy / Security and Revenue Cycle committees.
- Exemplified a strong knowledge of sales and use tax, Medicare wage index review, Medicare cost reporting and annual financial audits.
Miami County Medical Center 2010-2012
- Generated detailed monthly financial statements; relayed important data to executive level employees.
- Utilized excellent organizational skills to perform valuation of accounts receivable for multiple hospitals.
- Served as liaison among finance executives; rapidly resolved inquiries and made knowledge based recommendations.
- Successfully prepared sales tax returns, 990 and workpapers.
- Devised accurate forecasts and annual budgets.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while thoroughly reviewing accounts payable data.
Miami County Medical Center 2001-2010
- Utilized strong accounting skills to complete tasks on time in a fast-paced environment.
- Thoroughly reviewed financial information and ensured quality control; relayed pertinent information to Board of Directors.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while developing department budget, managing accounts receivable / payable and compiling information for external Auditors.
- Associated duties included generation of quarterly / annual financial reports, preparation of sales tax returns, and creation of Medicare Cost Reports.
Miami County Medical Center 1998 2001
Olathe Medical Services 1997-1998
Baird, Kurtz and Dobson 1996-1997
Small Business Services Accountant
Bachelor of Science in Finance, Summa Cum Laude, Park University
HFMA Cost Reporting Seminars
Microsoft Office Classes, Johnson County Community College
HFMA Member; 2013-2017
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!