This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Multi-Site Business Management ￨ Warehouse Operations ￨ Strategic Analysis / Planning ￨ Team Building / Training
Budget Control ￨ Profit / Loss ￨ Real Estate Acquisitions ￨ Contract Negotiations ￨ Fleet Management ￨ Client Relations
Start-Up Operations ￨ Business Turnarounds ￨ Multimillion-Dollar Sales ￨ Marketing Campaigns ￨ New Business Development
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multi-site business operations in alignment with a growing company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust company success.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
Chief Executive Officer
- Strategically steered company operations, profit / loss, and strategic analysis / planning for this business encompassing 5 divisions with 5 unique product lines and 5 websites, including promoting quality-focused lines such as oilfield and oilfield liner sales / supply / installation, livestock equipment / sales, aquatic water gardening, and hydroponics.
Personally led efforts to grow sales from $7 million at date of hire to $39+ million currently.
Generated a 500% increase in annual sales by initiating comprehensive new sales training efforts.
Successfully implemented a high-volume new national fulfillment operation in existing warehouse.
Reduced operating expenses 9% at new sales levels combined with personnel and procedural changes.
Recruited as a consultant in 2007 and ultimately attained full-time employment due to leadership excellence.
Opened a new profitable location in a different state, including negotiating real estate and staffing personnel.
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward leading the start-up and successful operations of this new company, including facilitating key real estate acquisitions to open profitable new retail locations from the ground up.
Effectively developed unique product lines for each location, as well as in-store merchandising.
Built and sustained productive operations by personally staffing and training teams for all locations.
Achieved on-budget sales forecasts by developing grand opening and ongoing marketing campaigns.
Director of Operations
- Led targeted decision-making in the profit-generating opening of 7 new retail locations across a 3-year period, including judiciously negotiating new store leases, overseeing build outs, and staffing and training service-driven staff.
Successfully performed at 125% of proforma after multiple site openings.
Ensured seamless processes by acquiring all pre-opening state regulations and permits.
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking turnaround of a newly acquired 25-store division for a Fortune 500 company, including strategically negotiating a cost-effective new union contract for warehouse employees.
- Exhibited experience in implementing the new owner s culture, policies, and procedures to purchased stores staff.
Generated an 8% reduction in warehousing expenses via union contract negotiations.
Increased sales 21% by implementing dynamic new product and marketing programs.
- Applied strong leadership talents toward directing lucrative profit / loss for 53 furniture stores and a $1-million fulfillment facility while strategically planning and implementing targeted initiatives to continue to drive store success.
Increased sales 17% by initiating multi-state marketing campaigns using multiple medias.
Honored as Executive of the Year in 1996 as recognized by the multifaceted corporation.
Board of Directors National Home Furnishings Association Undergraduate Studies Kansas State University
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Multi-Site Business Management, Warehouse Operations, Fleet Management, Start-Up Operations, Team Building / Training, and Business Turnarounds. I am also highly skilled in New Business Development, Multimillion-Dollar Sales, Marketing Campaigns, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Merchandising, Client Relations, and Contract Negotiations, among other areas.
Recently, as Chief Executive Officer for Unit Liner Company, I expertly steered all companywide operations, profit / loss, and strategic analysis / planning for this growth-oriented business encompassing 5 divisions with 5 unique product lines and 5 separate websites. Within this role, I capitalized on the opportunity to profitably promote quality-focused lines such as oilfield and oilfield liner sales / supply / installation, livestock equipment / sales, aquatic water gardening, and hydroponics. Note that I was initially recruited to the company as a consultant in 2007 and ultimately attained full-time employment to the C-level role due to my demonstration of leadership excellence.
A sampling of my achievements included:
Personally leading efforts to grow sales from $7 million at date of hire to $39+ million currently.
Generating a 500% increase in annual sales by initiating comprehensive new sales training efforts.
Successfully implementing a high-volume new national fulfillment operation in existing warehouse.
Reducing operating expenses 9% at new sales levels combined with personnel and procedural changes.
Opening a new profitable location in a different state, including negotiating real estate and staffing personnel.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in senior-level leadership, consultant, and general partner roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and loxxxxxx forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!