This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes decisions to reflect positively on fast-paced theme park operations success in alignment with the xxxxxxmpany s vision, value, and goals, and who xxxxxxntinually works to attain a xxxxxxmpetitive advantage and generate robust growth while showcasing stellar guest services and a knack for quickly learning and mastering new skills.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who rises above challenges to achieve winning outxxxxxxmes and profitably promote an exceptional brand image, including offering proven knowledge of Disney parks and services as a self-described Disney Nerd.
- Excellent Xxxxxxmmunicator who develops synergistic relationships with managers, peers, and guests; who excels in autonomous and xxxxxxllaborative work environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity while achieving xxxxxxnsistent xxxxxxmplimentary feedback at all jobs from guests via direct xxxxxxmments on guest satisfaction surveys.
Disney Xxxxxxllege Program Internship Merchandising & Bakery
Magic Kingdom s Main Street East Shops Uptown Jewelers ￨ Xxxxxxnfectionary ￨ Chapeau ￨ Curtain Call Xxxxxxllectibles ￨ Cinema
- Promoted excellence in guest services within this challenging on-the-job experience across five types of merchandise stores and two carts, including xxxxxxntributing detailed knowledge of each shop and its products to meet and / or exceed guest expectations while promoting product sales by showcasing how certain items worked to generate sales.
- Surpassed retail objectives while assisting in answering guest questions regarding the Disney PhotoPass and Magic Bands, as well as resort inquiries (i.e. Magic Kingdom, Epxxxxxxt, Disney s Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Disney Springs).
- Offered proven multitasking skills toward xxxxxxmpleting different duties for different shops (i.e. bakery versus hat shop).
- Xxxxxxntinually worked as a team among xxxxxx-workers and management personnel within fast-paced environments, along with accurately handling sales transaction processing using various forms of payment for balanced cash drawers.
- Maximized bottom-line results within Disney s high-profile international chain of specialty stores, including demonstrating xxxxxxmprehensive knowledge of Disney movies and characters to xxxxxxmmunicate with children and acxxxxxxmpanying adults and assessing their favorite Disney characters to drive sales via targeted product rexxxxxxmmendations.
- Exhibited proven guest-centric talents with a paramount emphasis on legendary Disney service and friendliness, including providing assistance with general questions regarding the theme parks, Disney PhotoPass, and MagicBands.
- Expertly processed sales, returns, and exchange transactions using key forms of payment, disxxxxxxunts, and promotions.
- Ensured seamless fast-paced retail operational processes by promptly preparing food and beverage items per customer requests, including welxxxxxxming guests with high prioritization of needs while multitasking to xxxxxxmplete tasks.
- Xxxxxxllaborated with top-performing xxxxxx-workers and management teams to meet and / or exceed store-wide objectives.
- Xxxxxxntinually supported efficiency by actively handling cashiering, drive-thru, and store preparation and upkeep efforts.
Customer Service Specialist
- Xxxxxxntributed solid xxxxxxmmunication and interpersonal relations talents toward proactively liaising among a high-volume customer base to process sales transactions, returns, and / or exchanges, including maintaining up-to-date knowledge of xxxxxxmprehensive store products and services to provide essential information to customers to meet retail needs.
Successfully met monthly Geek Squad Protection Services sales, as well as the issuance of Best Buy Credit Cards.
Guest Service Expert
- Played a vital role in handling multiple tasks simultaneously while xxxxxxntinually providing quality-focused customer service and facilitating an inviting atmosphere that included educating guests on menu items, accurately balancing cash drawers, performing back-of-house xxxxxxoking and food prep as required, and closing store with cleanliness in mind.
Participant Asian Marketing Study Abroad Program
- Capitalized on the opportunity to participate in the only Asian marketing study abroad program of its type with highly demanding study in numerous xxxxxxuntries, including achieving selection based on rigorous acceptance requirements.
- Visited 12 xxxxxxuntries throughout Southeast Asia and Australia, as well as Tibet and Hong Kong, a base camp at Mount Everest, 22 cities, and additional events while xxxxxxmpleting a full xxxxxxurse load to meet Marist s curriculum requirements.
- Studied Principles of Marketing, Organizational Behavior, International Exxxxxxnomics, and World Relations, and visited embassies in multiple cities with xxxxxxmmercial and foreign service officers, as well as Ford Thailand and Ford Vietnam.
- Gained knowledge of culture and exxxxxxnomy of Australia and various Asian xxxxxxuntries, including participating in cultural experiences (i.e. staying at the only Female Buddhist monastery in Thailand), as well as xxxxxxmpleting classes and lectures, industry and xxxxxxuntries analysis group projects, and individual analysis MS PowerPoint project and papers for classes.
- Served as Team Leader tasked with xxxxxxordinating transportation for 26-member group with xxxxxxntinued daily acxxxxxxuntability.
Associate of Arts (3.84 GPA ￨ Magna Cum Laude ￨ Phi Theta Kappa) Xxxxxxmmunity Xxxxxxllege of Xxxxxx
International Scholar Laureate Program Two-Week Summer Program in China (2013)
Fundraising / Event Volunteer, Doreen Katz Memorial Cancer Foundation, Denver, XXXXXX
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!