This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results oriented Manager eager to contribute 30+ years of experience to a progressive organization.
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated throughout multiple hands on management positions of 50+ direct reports.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement highly effective process improvement initiatives to drive productivity throughout daily operations.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
Client/Vendor Relationship Management
Physicians Sales and Service, Inc Denver, Colorado 2006-2015
- Fulfilled critical leadership position, focusing primarily on management of 15 direct reports, as well as multiple business units within a branch generating $20M in annual revenue.
- Leveraged strong leadership skills to implement key team building initiatives.
- Strategically relocated $5M in inventory from San Antonio facility.
- Continually achieved and surpassed existing branch goals, demonstrated specifically by achievement of sales of $500k above forecast.
Physicians Sales and Service, Inc. Grand Prairie, Texas 1993-2006
- Assumed integral management role, with associated duties including oversight of 50+ direct reports, as well as daily operations for branch generating $40M annually.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills, including scheduling, logistics coordination and inventory control of 7,000 SKUs.
- Ensured safety throughout daily operations by implementing thorough training and development processes.
- Utilized strong communication skills to interface with business units, as well as clients and vendors.
- Maintained efficiency throughout shipping operations throughout accurate tracking.
- Chief responsibilities included product marketing, cost-benefit analysis and conducting key negotiations to ensure bottom line company cost.
- Successfully managed all aspects of facility move, including product transfer and process development.
Taylor Medical Company Carrollton, Texas 1993-1996
Customer Service and Office Manager
Attention Medical Company Carrollton, Texas 1984-1993
Director of Purchasing
Associate Degree, Weatherford, Junior College, Weatherford, TX
Coursework Completed, Texas Woman s University, Denton, TX
Coursework Completed, North Texas State University, Denton, TX
Coursework Completed, Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, TX
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!