This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Management Consultant with a proven track record of exceeding expectations with high profile clients.
- Recognized for the ability to spearhead process improvement initiatives, resulting in significant increases in efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Top notch organizational management skills, critical to devising strategic plans, developing highly effective solutions and steering all project phases to an on-time completion.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, instrumental to forming and maintaining positive client relationships.
Cicero Group, Salt Lake City, UT 2015-Present
Engagement Manager (2017-Present) | Senior Associate (2015-2017)
Leverage strong consulting skills, coupled with industry knowledge, to devise strategic plans for large international clients.
Conduct in depth market trend, qualitative and quantitative research; develop individualized solutions to fulfill client needs and optimize profitability.
Streamline existing processes to significantly improve daily operations in 30+ areas.
Direct daily operations of high performance cross-functional teams.
Develop detailed business cases for internal customer support software development initiatives; strategically calculate ROI and forecast outcomes.
- Successfully identified and vetted 800+ acquisition targets.
- Contributed extensively to the development of successful market analysis methodologies, market insights and effective marketing materials.
- Strategically identified and resolved inefficiencies, leading to an increase in enrollment by 11% for a major for-profit University.
- Facilitated quantitative study across nine countries for a large technology company; conducted in depth analysis of varying satisfaction levels.
- Implemented a highly effective plan to boost satisfaction and operational efficiency while creating consistency throughout a global technology firm.
Samsung Electronics America, Ridgefield Park, NJ 2014
Strategic Planning Intern
- Gained valuable exposure to best strategic planning processes within a fast-paced, flourishing business division.
- Designed and deployed highly effective social selling strategies for a multi-billion dollar enterprise sales division; utilized various social media platforms.
- Made knowledge based recommendations to upper level management regarding strategic plans.
- Conducted extensive competitive analysis for vertical markets.
Coit Services, Monrovia, CA & Burlingame, CA 2010-2013
- Fulfilled key leadership position within a well-renowned home and commercial services company.
- Steered daily operations for a high-performance team of 85 employees.
- Leveraged top notch interpersonal skills to form and maintain positive relationships with global clients.
- Streamlined existing processes, resulting in a 10% increase in sales and a 5% reduction of employee turnover within a 2-month period.
- Conducted in depth training for 1,000+ employees across 12+ branches.
- Revamped call center processes, leading to an 80% increase in phone sales closing and a 7% increase in appointment yield rate.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Concentrations: Strategic Management, General Management, Entrepreneurship
The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, Chicago, IL; 2015
Dean s List
Co-Chair and Editor, Chicago Business Newspaper
Worked with executive team of leading in-flight wi-fi provider to identify new revenue opportunities.
Developed new credit card with leading credit card issuer.
Created and implemented channel and internet marketing strategies for well-funded food CPG startup.
Bachelor of Art Economics, Emphasis in Business and Management
Minor: English Comparative Literary Studies
Occidental College, Los Angeles, CA; 2010
Cum Laude, Dean s List
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!