This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Extensive experience providing executive level support while optimizing efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, key to maintaining positive relationships with clients, vendors and upper level management.
- Proven track record of implementing highly effective business development strategies to increase company revenue ten-fold.
Client Relationship Management
International Site Alliance, Laguna Beach, CA 2007-2015
Executive Assistant / Sales Manager
- Provided critical administrative support to owner and executive level employees while simultaneously driving sales revenue for various training programs.
- Facilitated all aspects of large corporate events for up to 2,000 people.
- Daily responsibilities included call/email management, report generation, vendor relationship management and all components of travel coordination.
- Recognized for key role played in growing company revenue from $150k annually to multi-million dollar profits.
John Robert Powers, Orange County, Costa Mesa, CA 2006-2009
Special Events/Promotions Supervisor
- Received merit based promotion due to strong leadership and sales abilities.
- Directed all daily operations for up to 15 employees, including talent acquisition, scheduling, training and payroll processing.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in increased operational efficiency.
- Implemented highly effective sales strategies while promoting acting, dance and voice school for children.
- Recognized for shattering company records; sold $20k within first week of employment, $28k additional within second week of employment totaling $240k in sales revenue within 2-year period.
The First Hollywood Company, Los Angeles, CA 1993-1997
Personal Assistant to CEO/Chairman
- Provided executive level support, with associated responsibilities including call management, completing errands, critiquing/proofreading scripts and aiding with office relocation.
- Served as Personal Assistant to Emmy & People s Choice Award winning television comedy writer/ Investor Stocks & Entertainment Industry.
Century City Business Complex
- Utilized strong industry knowledge to promote services and drive company profits.
- Established and maintained positive customer relationships.
Freds Shoe Repair, Brentwood CA 1980-1992
- Fulfilled key proprietary role, overseeing all day to day operations, including staff management, customer service and completing financial operations.
- Implemented effective strategies to drive revenue growth, resulting in $80k in gross income within 12-month period; $250k in gross income in 5th year of operations.
- Promoted quality throughout all operations; recognized locally for top notch service and innovative business strategy.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!