This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic IT Project Management Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on global project, systems, and business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results.
- Visionary Professional who rises above IT project challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high profit and productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth issues with internal / external parties to boost success.
- Top Performer who offers skills in mentoring / coaching project management practitioners to achieve their goals.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with cross-geographical decision-makers, project / business / operations teams, and clients / customers; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity to inspire confidence and forge strong teamwork.
Led a $1.5-million BCT product classification and geometric search product implementation for Navistar, Inc. that supported part re-use and standardization activities during engineering process design to save $2.1 million annually.
Co-led analysis and discovery phases of a $1.1-million implementation configuration and data management project with anticipated operational savings of $2.1-million, as well as continuing multimillions-per-year earnings growth.
Directed an engineering dataload management project as Project Office Manager for Workhorse Custom Chassis that was designed to support a transfer build of medium-capacity trucks from General Motors Corporation to Navistar.
Served on Navistar Virtual PM team responsible for implementing PMI best practices throughout the organization.
Successfully developed a new FasTrack system to support body supplier changes as Project Manager, and led a system development project that enabled rear diesel pusher vehicles to be built at another facility, Custom Chassis Products
Developed blueprints to upgrade systems to Class A and decommission from AS/400 from Union City Body Company.
Produced a $11.5-million annual cost savings as Senior Business Analyst by developing a new Automotive Warranty System focused on detailed claims entry, authorization / review, failed material handling, and dealer self-monitoring.
Managed a corporate-wide Y2K project with 35 sub-teams and completed 4 months ahead of schedule and $47,000 under budget as Delta Motor Corporation s Project Manager, and initiated formal PM operational practices.
Redesigned a newly improved Vehicle Warranty System and Warranty Failed Material System as Business Analyst.
Saved $1+ million annually by producing an Automotive Warranty System with a 5-member team as Project Leader.
Developed a high-volume Direct Supplier Ordering System and Vehicle Tracking System as Senior Systems Analyst.
Senior Project Manager Project Management Office
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead ERP aspects (HCM / Payroll, Financials) of a Workday (Cloud-based financial management and human capital management software package) implementation as a university-wide $110-million Administration Systems Modernization program, including coaching a top PMO staff in techniques and best practices.
- Promote integral support of a university-wide in-progress Standards and Methodologies initiative per campus goals.
Senior Project Manager Project Management Office (2014 2015)
- Strategically steered project management-centric best practices, including introducing Agile Scrum techniques as alternatives to Waterfall, as well as standardizing business requirement documents, functional requirements documents, and Statements of Work (SOW) for use by internal / external clients, and the use of Workfront (f/k/a AtTask.)
Senior Business Analyst (2011 2014)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward leading forward-thinking Project Management Office (PMO) activities, including advising the customer (Autocar) on best business practices while introducing best practice project management techniques across Aculocity s locations in the United States, South Africa, and the Republic of Moldova.
- Directed the customer s strategic and tactical KPIs for 2012, 2013 and 2014 and tracked required task completion, along with proactively analyzing current business processes with the ultimate intent to create SharePoint workflows.
Lead Project Manager
- Maximized bottom-line performance by leading the delivery of diverse project objectives on-time and within budget.
- Served as IT Project Management Assistant for PeopleSoft implementation at the Navistar engine engineering facility.
- Educated and trained teams on formal project methodology, lifecycles, project governance requirements, and SDLC.
Project Office Manager (2006 2008)
- Expertly developed an IT Projects office to develop and control project management-driven best practices, including promoting use of PM methodologies and standardized tools while fulfilling role of PM for parent company, Navistar.
Project Manager (2004 2005)
- Spearheaded development and implementation of integral systems designed to support the organization s business objectives, including ensuring seamless processes by supervising Workhorse / Navistar part number integration efforts.
Business Support Manager (2004)
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward evaluating business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats, including improving systems by studying current practices and designing modifications, recommending controls to issues, and maintaining system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
Senior Business Analyst (2002 2003)
- Demonstrated experience in establishing an IT department at a green-field site, including creating controls, standards, and procedures to govern development of customized systems and expertly installing ERP system, MFG / PRO (QAD).
Project Manager (1998 2000)
- Drove multi-project success in accordance with IBM MITP (Managing the Implementation of the Total Project) management methodology, and directed Y2K application conversions and Mainframe System Discontinuance Project.
Business Analyst (1996 1997)
- Led investigations of opportunities for business process re-engineering to replace existing systems with technologies.
Project Leader (1990 1996)
- Applied strong leadership talents toward managing projects to implement systems to support After Sales functions.
Senior Systems Analyst (1987 1990)
- Expertly developed solutions using full SDLC for various projects, including creating systems for enhanced efficiency.
Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering
Project Management Professional (PMP
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Multimillion-Dollar IT Project Management, Best Practice Methodologies, Data / Strategic Analysis, Trends Tracking, Business Process Re-Engineering, and Dynamic Design Processes. I am also highly skilled in Team Building, Training / Development, Budget Development / Control, System Development / Implementation, and Multi-Process Optimization, among other areas.
Throughout my career, I have excelled in senior project management, business analyst, business support roles for high-profile University of Xxxxxx at Austin, Aculocity, Inc., Navistar, Inc., Workhorse Custom Chassis, and Delta Motor Corporation employers where I successfully delivered multimillion-dollar project objectives on-time and within budget, including mentoring and coaching project management practitioners to achieve their goals, as well as training teams on formal project methodology, lifecycles, project governance requirements, and SDLC. Within these roles, I also successfully conceptualized, developed, and implemented systems and / or project offices to promote project management-driven best practices, including facilitating the use of results-driven PM methodologies and standardized tools in alignment with objectives.
A sampling of my career accomplishments include:
Leading a $1.5-million BCT product classification and geometric search product implementation for Navistar, Inc. that supported part re-use and standardization activities during engineering process design to save $2.1 million annually.
Co-leading analysis and discovery phases of a $1.1-million implementation configuration and data management project with anticipated operational savings of $2.1-million, as well as continuing multimillions-per-year earnings growth.
Producing a $11.5-million annual cost savings as Senior Business Analyst by developing a new Automotive Warranty System focused on detailed claims entry, authorization / review, failed material handling, and dealer self-monitoring.
Managing a corporate-wide Y2K project with 35 sub-teams and completed 4 months ahead of schedule and $47,000 under budget as Delta Motor Corporation s Project Manager, and initiating formal PM operational practices.
Redesigning a newly improved Vehicle Warranty System and Warranty Failed Material System as Business Analyst.
Saving $1+ million annually by producing an Automotive Warranty System with a 5-member team as Project Leader.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering from the University of Manchester. I also hold Project Management Professional credentials from the Project Management Institute.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!