This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Execxxxxxxive Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multi-state business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust company growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning oxxxxxxcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level execxxxxxxives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, sales teams, and clients; who excels in axxxxxxonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build teams that expand revenue and attain objectives.
Regional Sales Manager CenturyLink Technology Services (2014 Present)
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking enterprise sales account management teams for Xxxxxx and Idaho, including coordinating and managing mxxxxxxually beneficial sales relationships with 1,000 high-value clients.
- Direct targeted team sales, customer retention, forecasting, and customer service to meet or exceed objectives.
Successfully managed 1,000 customer accounts using Salesforce software.
Led team center in overall sales in 2014 and throughoxxxxxx the first 6 months of 2015.
Honored with Peak Performance Award for Top Branch Sales in 2015 s second quarter.
Xxxxxx Region Sales Manager CenturyLink (2013 2014)
- Strategically steered retail customer care, indirect, door-to-door, inside, and event sales for CenturyLink in the state of Xxxxxx, including actively managing 20 indoor locations and Oxxxxxxside Sales Representatives overseeing 600+ accounts.
- Directed initiatives encompassing profit / loss management, as well as human resources and labor management efforts.
Led 2013 s team to achieve 112% of objective, and increased sales 22% YOY.
Greater Xxxxxx Region Sales Manager CenturyLink (2011 2013)
- Maximized bottom-line performance by aggressively leading retail, indirect, door-to-door, and event sales for CenturyLink all areas of Xxxxxx save for Salt Lake County, and further built and sustained highly productive sales operations by supporting all facets of staff recruitment, training / development, coaching / mentoring, and management.
- Collaborated with management teams and sales professionals in seamlessly relocating a high-volume Orem Retail Store.
Led 2011 s team to achieve 103% to objective, and increased sales 8% YOY.
Led 2012 s team to achieve 112% to objective, and increased sales 10% YOY.
Directed the first successful team from Legacy Qwest to pass a new retail audit.
Generated a 98% sales increase from the successful relocation of an Orem Retail Store.
Xxxxxx Area Retail Manager Qwest (2005 2011)
- Applied strong leadership talents toward directing fast-paced retail operations for Qwest within the competitive state of Xxxxxx, including leading a central region in year-over-year growth while attaining high rankings for solid management.
- Exhibited key interpersonal relations talents to lead the Xxxxxx area to top customer service metrics across multiple years.
- Recognized for leadership ability with selection by corporate management to lead 2 profitability improvement programs.
Selected as 2005 s Area Manager of the Year for Qwest Retail.
Drove a 53% sales increase in YOY sales as a first-year manager in 2005.
Honored with Qwest Spirit of Service Award for 2010 s second quarter.
Led 2007 s large-scale region (Xxxxxx, New Mexico, Arizona) in sales growth.
Led all retail markets in 2 of Qwest s key customer service indicators for 2009.
Received 2010 s Bravo Club Award for Top Sales Achievement in the Central Region.
Drove 2008 s total revenue production in the Xxxxxx area to lead all other Qwest retail operations.
Earned 2006 s Circle of Excellence Award as Top Area Sales Manager for percent-to-budget of 112%.
District Operations Manager
- Xxxxxxilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic business acumen toward leading profit-generating operations for 19 Sears Parts & Repair Services (PRS) Centers in 8 competitive Soxxxxxxheastern United States locations.
- Led decision-making among a details-oriented team of 144 Sears Field Service Technicians and a top regional call center.
Successfully generated a 15% increase in extended warranty plan sales.
Directed district teams to lead Sears PRS within key customer service metrics.
Managed district teams to lead Sears Parts & Repair Services in controlling costs.
Appointed as ISO Management Representative to enhance quality management systems.
Recognized for job excellence with #1 ranking oxxxxxx of 8 on Regional Operations Manager Report Card.
Spearheaded a 4% reduction in expenses to achieve status as 2004 s#1 district in cost controls only 3 months after costly ISO 9000 implementation exceeded budget; worked to review expense line items to attain results.
Sales & Operations Manager (1998 2003) ￨ Operations Manager (1996 1998)
- Played a vital role in driving results-generating sales and operations for business sales initiatives within Staples a leading nationwide office supplies company, and worked to build strong teams while resolving key customer concerns.
Received zero customer complaints in 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2002.
Generated 126%-to-plan results in 2001 with total retail sales of $6 million.
Subsequently led an increase of 18% in sales, and incremental profits by 5% in 2002.
Significantly decreased employee turnover from highest in district to the district average.
Ranked in the Top 10% nationally in 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2002 in customer service satisfaction.
Master of Business Administration (3.96 GPA ￨ Top 2% of Class)
Honored as Top Student in All Marketing Communications, Managerial Economics, Econometrics & Corporate Finance Courses
Graduate Thesis Researched Electronic Purchases & Internet Purchasing Habits; Conducted Studies with 200+ Participants
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration ￨ Marketing (3.54 GPA ￨ Journalism Minor)
Beta Gamma Sigma College of Business Honors Fraternity ￨ Blue Key Honors Fraternity
Elected Member Execxxxxxxive Committee (Since 2013) ￨ Elected Member State Central Committee (Since 1999)
Elected Legislative Chair (2003 2007)
Elected National Delegate (2008)
Chairman Community Council (2011) ￨ Member Community Council (2009 2011)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!