This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Self-motivated Professional possessing dynamic leadership and organizational capabilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities, key to providing customer service and serving as a team player.
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills with a proven track record for meeting time lines and exceeding expectations.
Windows Movie Maker
Adobe PhotoShop, Fireworks, Dream Weaver, Light Room & Bridge
MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
Army National Guard, Manhattan Beach, CA; CBRN Specialist 2012-Present
- Gain valuable exposure to effective leadership and team building skills.
- Ensure quality control throughout all day to day operations, including equipment maintenance, documentation and planning.
Cal Fire, Humboldt, Trinity County, CA; Fire Fighter 2015 & 2016
- Contributed extensively to efforts to extinguish wildland and forest fires, ensuring safety regulation compliance throughout all operations.
Target, Fullerton, CA; Sales Team Member 2013-2016
- Provided excellent customer service while maintaining product organization.
- Resolved customer inquiries and used product knowledge to make successful recommendations.
- Responsibilities included cash handling, electronics troubleshooting and order management.
McDonald s, Long Beach, CA; Team Member 2011-2012
- Ensured positive customer experience by providing customer service, promoting quality and adhering to health/safety regulations.
- Maintained cleanliness throughout front and back of restaurant.
AARP, Lakewood, CA; Temporary Mailroom Clerk 2011
- Used strong organizational skills to properly collect and distribute mail throughout company.
- Successfully met goal of completing 3+ full boxes on a daily basis.
Crailtap Skateboard Company, Torrance, CA; Graphic Artist Intern 2009
- Obtained valuable exposure to graphic design processes.
- Utilized various tools, including Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dream Weaver, Bridge and Light Room, to successfully edit photos for company magazine and catalog.
Sunrise Senior Living, Seal Beach, CA; Assistant ROP 2009
- Responsibilities included administrative support, activity coordination and maintaining cleanliness throughout facility.
Coursework Completed, Fullerton College, Fullerton, CA; 2014-Present
Coursework Completed, Long Beach City College, Long Beach, CA; 2009-2011
High School Diploma, Los Alamitos High School, Los Alamitos, CA; 2005-2009
Toxic Agent Training Certification
Hazardous Material Awareness Certification
Food Handlers Certification (OSHA)
Army Physical Fitness Award
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!