This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 15 years of hands-on and leadership experience across multiple industries, including construction and manufacturing. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward steering various types of construction projects, including building maintenance and HVAC, to an on-time completion. To complement this background, I possess excellent leadership, organizational and process improvement skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Results-driven Operations Manager seeking a challenging career opportunity in the construction industry.
- Dynamic leadership skills, key to conducting in depth training and coaching to boost team performance.
- Experienced in ensuring on-time, within budget completion of construction projects.
- Recognized for a strong work ethic coupled with an ability to continually exceed expectations.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills with a track record of adapting quickly in fast-paced environments.
Construction Industry Knowledge
Training & Development
303 PAS LLC., New York, NY 2007-2017
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while overseeing daily operations for 7 distribution centers and 2 restaurants.
- Successfully managed various aspects of construction projects, including building maintenance and HVAC.
- Used excellent leadership abilities to strategically coordinate fleet of 115+ delivery vehicles.
- Maintained compliance to local and state regulations throughout daily operations.
U.S.B.P. Inc, Elmsford, NY 2001-2007
General Manager (2005-2007) | Warehouse Supervisor (2002-2005) | Route Sales Regional Trainers (2002)
Route Sales Representative (2001-2002)
- Received multiple merit based promotions due to strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Oversaw logistics / shipping operations within a fast-paced distribution center.
- Conducted in depth training to boost performance of newly hired team members.
- Maintained adherence to safety regulations throughout all daily operations.
- Delivered high quality customer service; ensured on time delivery of products.
Telephone Line construction LLC, Yonkers, NY 1998-2000
- Performed various tasks, including general labor, electrical work and piping.
- Operated various types of equipment, including bucket trucks, to complete construction projects.
- Promoted a safe work environment throughout all operations.
GED, Yonkers, NY
Food Safety Handling Course, Boces Technical School, Hyde Park, NY
Certified Bikram Yoga Instructor, Los Angeles, CA; 2013
L.E.S. Microsoft Office Training; New York, NY 2015
Wavelength Communication Skills Training, Hazlet, NJ; 2016
Yonkers City Counsel Campaign Organizer
D.Y.A Youth Athletics Organizer, Yonkers, NY; 2010-2012
Sacred Heart Church Benefactor, Yonkers, NY; 2009-Present
PTA Member and Volunteer, Casmir Pulaski, Yonkers, NY; 2008-2014
Y.P.S.29 Autism Awareness Fundraiser Benefactor, Yonkers, NY; 2016-2017
Campaign Yonkers City Counsel Organizer, Yonkers, NY; 2017
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!