This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dedicated, detail-oriented professional possessing extensive experience in community outreach, communication and public involvement.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills critical to simplifying complex technical concepts and maintaining clear lines of communication.
- Top-notch organizational abilities, instrumental to coordinating programs, facilitating events and increasing overall efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Recognized for the ability to promptly learn new skills and adapt quickly in fast-paced environments.
Master Degree in Applied Communications, Focus: Mediation & Dispute Resolution, University of Denver
Certificate of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
Bachelor of Science in Geology, Eastern Illinois University
- Leveraged strong interpersonal skills to relay information to general public in various capacities, including government meetings and press releases.
- Utilized excellent coordination abilities to facilitate all aspects of high profile network events and conferences.
- Developed highly effective proposals to demonstrate company s capabilities and strengths.
- Created engaging promotional material to simplify complex GIS concepts.
- In-depth understanding of cartography; experienced in creating maps of electrical lines, sewer lines and storm water drains.
- Performed various administrative tasks on-time in a fast-paced environment; utilized strong organizational abilities to manage schedules, create newsletters and review data for accuracy.
- Successfully facilitated all aspects of various types of programs to promote growth and development.
- Maintained strict adherence to company policies and government regulations.
- Heavily involved in recruitment initiatives, including interviewing and processing on-boarding paperwork.
- Implemented highly effective strategies to maximize use of resources and ensure optimization of workflow.
- Used excellent communication abilities to form positive, lasting relationships.
- Developed successful business development plans to boost overall performance and drive growth.
- Consistently recognized for the ability to meet and exceed goals.
- Maintained detailed records of pertinent information; relayed findings to appropriate parties.
Bruno the Companion Dog Training, Lakewood, CO; Administrative Assistant 2017
St. Andrew s Preschool, Highlands Ranch, CO; Instructor 2015-2016
Cr me De La Cr me Preschool, Lone Tree, CO; Instructor 2015
Edgewood Knowledge Beginnings, Edgewood, CO; Instructor 2014-2015
Douglas County School District, Douglas County, CO; Educational Assistant & Instructor 2010-2014
Tony s Meat Market, Centennial, CO; Human Resources Assistant 2009
Bonfils Blood Center, Lowry, CO; Community Donor Representative 2009
Arapahoe County Sheriff s Office, Centennial, CO; Communication Technician 2008
URS Corporation, Denver, CO; Public Involvement Specialist 2003-2008
Olsson Associates, Lakewood, CO; Marketing Assistant / GIS Technician 2001-2003
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!