This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Integral Leader who facilitates the delivery of responsible patient care for all ages based on industry and / or facility standards of practices, and has served in key Staff Nurse, Charge Nurse, Preceptor, and Code Blue Responder roles.
- Ethical Top Performer who offers proven experience in large-scale healthcare optimization, including proactively prioritizing fast-paced, solutions-focused patient and staff workflow to achieve continued quality-driven care.
- Multilingual Communicator (German, Swiss German) who builds synergistic relationships with healthcare teams, patients, and families, and who exhibits up-to-date knowledge of nationwide care management trends and statistics.
- Health & Wellness Expert who contributes a record of results in attaining superior clinical outcomes as an out-of-the-box thinker who is also a professional Reflexologist promoting holistic medicine to patients to support healing.
Staff Nurse ￨ Triage Nurse ￨ Code Blue Responder Emergency Department ￨ Trauma Center Level III (2015 Present)
- Utilize broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic nursing talents to administer forward-thinking direct care to diverse patients, including critically injured and seriously ill patients, which is instrumental in driving care success.
- Evaluate patient care needs, and prioritize comprehensive treatments to ensure key patient flow as a Triage Nurse.
- Perform a multitude of quick-paced, time-sensitive tasks with accuracy and efficiency as a Code Blue Responder.
Charge Nurse Surgery ￨ Orthopedic Unit (2007 2015)
- Applied strong leadership talents as a Charge Nurse tasked with maximizing the use of healthcare resources by planning and prioritizing workflow and staff tasks per skill level, including managing department flow and safety.
- Expertly performed all facets of pre- and post-surgical nursing initiatives, including serving as a Preceptor for RN staff.
- Spearheaded the start-up of a popular complementary medicine-focused hospital intern Aromatherapy Program.
Staff Nurse Outpatient Unit
- Strategically steered development of a newly opened Outpatient Unit, including proactively supporting the Department Director in critical organizational and administrative decisions for the unit s seamless start-up operations.
- Optimized healthcare services by performing tasks with a patient-centered focus while seeking continual opportunities for process and treatment improvements, and further promptly addressed and resolved patient issues.
- Delivered care to oncology patients, including preparing and administering chemotherapy, as well as providing pre-, intra-, and post-care in endoscopic procedures; post-op care in minor surgical procedures; and wound care treatment.
Staff Nurse Cardiology Step Down Unit
- Contributed experience in providing skilled nursing care to post-open heart and pulmonary surgery patients within a fast-paced Cardiology Step Down Unit, including serving as a Preceptor for licensed nurses and nursing assistants.
Staff Nurse Medical Unit
- Played a vital role in expertly determining essential patient care by utilizing comprehensive assessment skills.
- Continually delivered excellence in palliative care to a diverse patient clientele in alignment with treatment goals.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ
Nursing License Diplomierte Pflegefachfrau Baldegger School of Nursing, Sursee, Switzerland
Diploma of Reflexology School for Naturopathy & Manual Therapies, Thun, Switzerland
BSL (Since 2007) ￨ ACLS (Since 2011) ￨ PALS (Since 2013) ￨ TNCC (Since 2013)
Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification Board (MSNCB) (Since 2011) ￨ ECG Proficiency Test (Since 2015)
Hiring Agent Name
I am seeking a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and am submitting my resume for your review. I am excited to build a rewarding career with your facility, and am confident that my 18+ years of progressive nursing and team leadership experience can help to achieve your objectives.
I offer a demonstrated genuine passion for healthcare with cross-functional nursing talents in Emergency Department, ICU, Telemetry, Medical-Surgical, Mental Health, and Pediatric Units. I am well-versed in Staff Leadership, Training / Development, Preceptoring, Workflow Prioritization, Treatment Planning, Patient Care Services, Program Development / Management, Quality Assurance, and Physician Relations, and continually put the patient and family at the center of quality-driven care across all decision-mxxxxxxing responsibilities.
To complement my background, please note that I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Grand Canyon University and hold a Nursing License from Switzerland s Baldegger School of Nursing. I also completed a Diploma of Reflexology Program from the School for Naturopathy & Manual Therapies. I am certified in BLS, ACLS, PALS, and TNCC, and hold credentials from the MSNCB.
Currently, as a Staff Nurse, Triage Nurse, and Code Blue Responder for Xxxxxx Memorial Hospital s Emergency Department and Trauma Center Level III, I expertly administer forward-thinking direct care to diverse patients, including critically injured and seriously ill patients, and work to evaluate patient care needs and prioritize comprehensive treatments. I also served as a Charge Nurse in a Surgery / Orthopedic Unit tasked with maximizing the use of healthcare resources to achieve goals by planning and prioritizing workflow and healthcare staff per skill level, including managing department flow and safety. I also performed pre- and post-surgical nursing initiatives, including serving as a preceptor for RN staff and designing and leading the start-up of a popular complementary medicine-focused hospital intern Aromatherapy Program.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Additional kills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting OR Delete This Portion].
I look forward to hearing from you, as I believe the sum of these aforementioned reasons will prove me to be an incredible asset to your facility. Thank you in advance for your careful consideration.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!