This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Strategic Leader with 9+ years of experience in quickly changing environments along with a strong background within a variety of industries. Experienced in managing day-to-day administrative operations, implementing standard operations procedures, and supervising cross-functional teams. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others. Multilingual; English, Russian, and Georgian (Native Language)
Cost Reduction Strategies
Retail Store Industry
Marketing Event Management
Attention to Detail
- Directly manage day-to-day sales and operations functions within a fast-paced environment with a focus on increasing productivity, efficiency, and sales revenue
- Work closely with both the store owner and executive leadership in order to devise and implement unique strategies which outlined best practices in regards to merchandising and human resources
- Oversee all hiring and training of new staff members, supervise internal team members, and provide coaching related to product knowledge, customer service best practices, and sales methods
- Play a lead role in planning and organizing in-store marketing events in addition to working closely with the design team in order to increase brand awareness within the community
- Guided sales operations within a successful retail store which required supervising approximately 30 staff members while simultaneously overseeing a volume of over $10.5 million
- Consistently fostered a positive working environment which resulted in an increase in productivity levels, provided individualized coaching/training to staff members, and oversaw merchandising
- Managed sales and business development operations within 2 store locations which required creating revenue strategies resulting in growing volume by up to 25%
- Instrumental in the start-up and opening of a new retail store location in addition to supervising internal staff members, planning marketing activities, and processing online orders
Additional Professional Experience Includes: Store Manager, Cache, 2006-2007, Co-Manager, Cache, 2005-2006, Store Manager, The New York Look, 2004-2005, and Store Manager, Reve, 1999-2004
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the following resume, my work history includes several years of experience in management and operations roles with a background in building strong relationships with both new and existing clients, devising sales/business development strategies, and leading cross-functional teams. In addition, I have a strong background in improving both productivity and efficiency within a fast-paced environment.
To complement my professional experience, I also have strong interpersonal and communication skills, a significant ability to think logically, and an impressive educational background which includes a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Fashion Styling.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving organizational goals. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!