This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Accomplished, detail oriented Professional eager to contribute 20+ years of experience, primarily in logistics coordination and warehouse operations, to a progressive organization.
- Detail oriented, dedicated performer with a proven track record of maintaining quality control throughout daily operations.
- Regarded for ability to design and implement innovative process improvement strategies, key to driving business development and maximizing efficiency.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, critical to establishing and maintaining key partner and vendor relationships.
- Possesses bilingual capabilities in English and Spanish.
Confidential Data Management
MS Office Suite
HSNi, St. Petersburg, FL 2012-2015
- Fulfilled key role maintaining quality control throughout daily operations, primarily focused on partner documentation, communications coordination for new partner on boarding and business development.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives by strategically identifying areas of weakness and developing innovative solutions to promote growth.
- Ensured new partners met existing requirements and conducted thorough follow through post acquirement.
- Leveraged strong understanding of HSN EDI certification process throughout daily support to IT and partners.
- Cultivated positive, lasting relationships with internal and external partners.
HSNi, St. Petersburg, FL 2011-2012
- Utilized logistics expertise to successfully coordinate drop ship processes, develop new drop ship programs and oversee daily operations within department.
- Contributed extensively to business development initiatives by setting up new partners and new item POs.
- Maintained quality control by generating precise reports, frequently interfacing with customer service unit and designing innovative, individualized solutions when necessary.
Wellcare, Tampa, FL 2007-2009
- Delivered top notch customer service critical to ensuring retention while promoting client based referrals.
- Conducted thorough follow up, post inquiry resolution, to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Provided administrative support, including call management, reviewing orders and demonstrating product knowledge.
Cutting Edge Academy, Tampa, FL 2007 Administrator
- Assumed critical leadership position throughout daily operations, focused primarily on record processing, financial management and program coordination.
CP Ships, Tampa, FL 2004-2006
Senior Logistic Coordinator
- Implemented highly effective process improvement strategies to ensure on time, within budget importing and exporting processes.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills throughout establishment and maintenance of relationships with vendors and business units.
- Chief responsibilities included maintaining quality control throughout container movement and billing, as well as dispatching next day spots.
Lynx, Orlando, FL 2000-2003
United Trophy, Orlando, FL 1997-1999
Senior Driver / Assembler
Seaboard Cold Storage, Tampa, FL 1993-1997
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Associate of Science in Electronic and Computer Engineering Technology,
National Education Center, Tampa Technical Institute; 1994
State of Florida Notary; Active through 2019
American Red Cross Heart Association Volunteer, Tampa Bay
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!