This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced research professional with 10+ years of experience within high-stress environments along with a keen ability to lead others and perform complex scientific research. Experienced in researching various topics within microbiology, leading large-scale projects, and handling various patent applications. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong educational background which includes a PhD in Life Science and a Master s in Agriculture.
Tumor Cells/Drug Injections
Cancer Stem Cell Collection
Clinical Trial Management
Molecular Drug Development
Complex Problem Solving
Attention to Detail
Directly manage a variety of research related functions with a concentration on providing complex analytical research within the field of microbiology
Perform in-depth investigations, develop unique scientific approaches, and facilitat several administrative tasks such as tracking lab expenses, monitoring inventory, and creating grant applications
Play a lead role in several projects which include:
o Development Small Molecule Inhibitors of Cancer Invasion, Attachment, and Metastasis
o Understanding Metastasis Development: In Immunological Perspective
o Identifying Multi-Biomarkers Panel for Metastatic Melanoma
o Generation of Metastatic Specific Theranostic Construct
Utilize superior research and analytical abilities in order to complete several relevant patent applications which includes:
o Use of a truncated CCN1 promoter for cancer diagnostics, therapeutics and theranostics; PCT/US2014/040796; WO/2014/209553
o mda-9/syntenin promoter to image and treat metastatic cancer cells. PCT/US2014/040898; WO/2014/197586
o Tripartite cancer theranostic nucleic acid constructs; PCT/US2014/040912; WO/2014/0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000338033
Coordinated several operational functions within an educational environment with a focus on completing complex microbiology related research
Additional Experience Includes: Research Officer, International Center for Diarroheal Research of Bangladesh
- Menezes ME, Shen XN, Das SK, Emdad L, Guo C, Yuan F, Li YJ, Archer MC, Zacksenhaus E, Windle JJ, Subler MA, Ben-David Y, Sarkar D, Wang XY, Fisher PB. MDA-7/IL-24 functions as a tumor suppressor gene in vivo in transgenic mouse models of breast cancer. Oncotarget. 2015 Oct 12.
- Bacolod MD, Das SK, Sokhi UK, Bradley S, Fenstermacher DA, Pellecchia M, Emdad L, Sarkar D, Fisher PB. Examination of Epigenetic and other Molecular Factors Associated with mda-9/Syntenin Dysregulation in Cancer Through Integrated Analyses of Public Genomic Datasets. Adv Cancer Res. 2015;127:49-121.
- Talukdar S, Emdad L, Das SK, Sarkar D, Fisher PB. Noninvasive approaches for detecting and monitoring bladder cancer. Expert Opinion On Investigational Drugs. 2015 Mar;15(3):283-94.
- Das SK, Menezes ME, Bhatia S, Wang X-Y, Emdad L, Sarkar D, Fisher PB. Gene therapies for cancer: strategies, challenges and successes. 2014. Journal of Cellular Physiology 2015 Feb;230(2):259-71.
- Das SK, Sarkar S, Dash R, Dent P, Wang X-Y, Sarkar D and Fisher PB. (2012). Cancer Terminator Viruses and Approaches for Enhancing Therapeutic Outcomes. Advances in Cancer Research 115:1-38.
- Das SK, Bhutia SK, Azab B, Kegelman TP, Peachy L, Santhekadur PK, Dasgupta S, Dash R, Dent P, Grant S, Emdad L, Pellecchia M, Sarkar D, and Fisher PB. MDA-9/Syntenin and IGFBP-2 Promote Angiogenesis in Human Melanoma Cancer Research, 2013, 73(2):844-54.
- Das SK, Bhutia SK, Azab B, Su Zz, Boukerche H, Chatterjee D, Sarkar D, Fisher PB. Raf kinase inhibitor RKIP inhibits MDA-9/syntenin-mediated metastasis in melanoma Cancer Research, 2012, 72(23):6217-26.
- Das SK, Sokhi UK, Bhutia SK, Azab B, Su ZZ, Sarkar D, Fisher PB. Selective degradation of microRNA-221 by human polynucleotide phosphorylase (hPNPaseold-35) mediates IFN-β-induced growth inhibition in human melanoma cells. Proceedings of National Academy of Science, USA 2010, 107:0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000.
- Das SK, Rendong R, Hashimoto T, Knazawa K. Fucoxanthin Induces Apoptosis in Osteoclast-like Cells Differentiated from RAW264.7 Cells. J Agriculture and Food Chemistry 2010, 26: 6090-6095.
- Qadri F, Das SK, Faruque AS, Fuchs GJ, Albert MJ, Sack RB, Svennerholm AM. Prevalence of toxin types and colonization factors in enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli isolated during a 2-year period from diarrheal patients in Bangladesh. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 2000, 38: 27-31.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!