This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Leader with over 25 years of experience meeting and exceeding production goals within fast-paced manufacturing environments.
- Well versed in building, training and managing high-performance production teams.
- Recognized for the ability to maintain quality control throughout day to day operations.
- Skilled in streamlining process improvement initiatives to significantly increase efficiency throughout daily operations.
Training & Development
Old West Mattress 2015-Present
- Leverage strong leadership and logistics management skills to direct day to day operations.
- Successfully oversee all activities across department.
- Monitor team member performance and implement strategies to boost efficiency.
- Consistently meet and exceed production goals in a fast-paced environment.
Serta Mattress Company 1989-2015
Production Supervisor (2013-2015)
- Received multiple merit based promotions due to top notch organizational and leadership skills.
- Directed daily operations across 2 departments, one plant and a satellite plant.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in a production increase from 38 pieces / hour to 55+ pieces / hour.
- Recognized as one of top 3 departments of 28 nationwide plants.
Purchasing Agent/ Materials Analyst (2008-2015)
- Utilized strong organizational skills to maintain proper inventory levels, keep accurate records and create price lists.
- Responsible for generating detailed accounts payable and receiving reports; relayed pertinent information to upper level management.
Plant Supervisor (2005-2008)
- Significantly improved product flow across two departments.
- Used strong leadership skills to oversee all operations and maintain quality control.
- Implemented various strategies to maximize available resources.
Quality Assurance Manager and Purchasing Agent (2001-2005)
- Thoroughly inspected existing processes and implemented tactics to boost productivity / ensure quality control.
- Compiled data and generated detailed production reports.
- Used strong negotiation skills to ensure favorable company terms throughout transactions with vendors.
Previous Roles: Sewing Room Supervisor (1999-2001) | Quilting Machine Operator (1996-1999) | Inspector / Wrapping Machine Operator (1994-1995) | Receiving Clerk (1993-1994) | Mattress Builder / Tape Edge Machine Operator (1991-1992) | Warehouse / Delivery (1989-1991)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!