This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include extensive leadership experience in both professional and academic settings. To complement this background, I possess a Master of Business Administration (MBA). I possess a passion for traveling and international business.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Results-driven Leader seeking a rewarding position in the airline industry.
- Demonstrated ability to manage various types of projects in both academic and professional settings.
- Dynamic leadership, organizational management and project coordination abilities.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with a proven track record for exceeding expectations.
Master of Business Administration, GPA: 3.8, Coastal Carolina University, Conway, SC; 2017
President s Honor List | Dean s List
American Marketing Association Member | Phi Theta Kappa National Honor Society Member
Golden Key National Honor Society Member
Bachelor of Science in Health Administration, GPA 3.9, Horry Georgetown Technical College, Conway, SC
Associate of Science in Health Science, GPA 3.5, Savannah Technical College, Savannah, GA
Completed extensive coursework in tourism and hospitality.
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Certification
Patient Care Technician Certification
Global Business Project, Coastal Carolina University, Brescia, Italy
Obtained an in depth understanding of international business relations. Conducted in depth research on the management of cultural differences throughout company mergers and acquisitions.
Element Leader, US Air Force
Provided direct support to Chief; responsible for coordinating resources and ensuring on time completion of assignments.
Project Leader, Fostering Hope & The Mist
Devised highly effective marketing plans for a non-profit organization and a for-profit company.
Coastal Carolina University; Graduate Assistant 2016-2017
- Demonstrated strong organizational and coordination skills while ensuring on time completion of assigned tasks.
- Collaborated extensively with faculty members.
- Generated detailed reports and relayed pertinent information to appropriate parties.
Trinity Behavioral Care; Administrative Intern 2016
- Gained valuable exposure to highly effective administrative processes; completed in depth training on various programs and compliance topics.
- Streamlined existing processes to result in significantly increased efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Demonstrated ability to work cohesively with executive level employees.
Fractured Prune Doughnuts; Shift Leader 2014-2015
- Exemplified strong leadership skills while directing day to day operations within a fast-paced environment.
- Conducted in depth training of newly hired team members.
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy throughout all financial operations.
Regal Entertainment Group; First Assistant Manager 2005- 2008
- Provided direct support to branch manager, with associated responsibilities including resource management, training / development and driving branch sales.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while managing accounts payable / receivable and maintaining proper inventory levels.
The Crab Shack; Customer Service Specialist 2006-2012
- Delivered high quality customer service throughout day to day interactions.
- Made knowledge based recommendations on menu items to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!