This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Experienced Digital Marketing/eCommerce Manager with 9 years of leadership, branding and social media experience.
- Recognized for contribution to high level PPC, programmatic and display advertising campaigns; demonstrated ability to deploy innovative strategies to significantly increase brand exposure.
- Possesses professional level experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Premier and Lightroom.
Professional Level Platform Development: Magento, 3D cart, Volusion, Wordpress, RedDot, SiteCore, Shopify, GoodBarber (mobile) and Apple Swift.
Professional Analytics/Attribution: Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Hootsuite, Twitter Ads and YouTube for business.
Proficient Reading/Writing Skills: HTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP and JSON.
Delaware North Companies; Parks and Resorts, Bozeman, MT 2014-Present
Regional Online Reputation Manager
- Fulfill critical leadership position, with associated responsibilities including optimization of search advertising processes and developing innovative branding strategies for 4 restaurants, 9 hotels and 12 retail locations.
- Design and deploy highly effective eCommerce and social media marketing strategies to effectively promote brand.
- Spearhead existing advertising/digital content processes, significantly driving company revenue.
- Exemplify excellent leadership skills while overseeing daily operations of Social Media Managers.
- Serve as primary commercial photographer and videographer for 25+ high profile websites, including yellowstonevacations.com and visitgrandcanyon.com.
- Steered development of mobile application, landing page and customer feedback portal.
- Recognized for successfully merging sales and marketing teams, leading to a streamlined vision and development of distinct digital identity; properties dominate locations on Tripadvisor and Expedia.
Phar North LLC, Bozeman, MT 2009-2015
Co-Founder / Principal
- Assumed key proprietary role, contributing extensively to all business development initiatives in a startup environment manufacturing and selling 100% American made Alpine inspired apparel.
- Implemented innovative strategies to promote products; developed all web content and optimized eCommerce retail platforms.
- Managed 5 team members responsible for performing sales and production tasks.
- Developed relationships with high profile clients, including Gibson Guitars, Redbull Motocross and Peddlers 30a.
- Heavily involved in all production phases from design through production.
Blue Fade Inc, Bozeman, MT 2008-2014
- Directed day to day social media, customer service, logistics and fulfillment operations within a medium sized eCommerce startup; reported directly to owner.
- Oversaw eCommerce platform management and development.
- Implemented effective online, print and e-mail marketing campaigns to promote products.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills while ensuring customers received utmost level of service.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training strategies; monitored performance for 5 team members.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in a revenue increase from $130k to $1.6M within first 3 years of employment.
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Montana State University; 2008
State Legislative Chair.
TEDx Bozeman Speaker; 2012
Web Design and Photoshop Training, Career Development Center Longmont, CO
Developer Credentials: Apple Mobile and Facebook
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!