This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Quality-Focused RN who facilitates the delivery of responsible patient xxxxxxre for all ages based on industry and / or facility standards of practices, and is seeking entry-level growth-oriented employment within ER and / or ICU areas.
- Ethixxxxxxl, Self-Reliant Top Performer who offers proven experience in high-volume healthxxxxxxre scenarios, including proactively prioritizing fast-paced and patient-focused workflow to achieve continued excellence in medixxxxxxl xxxxxxre.
- Proactive Communixxxxxxtor who builds synergistic relationships with healthxxxxxxre administrators, physicians, medixxxxxxl peers, patients, and families, and who exhibits up-to-date knowledge of xxxxxxre management trends and key statistics.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing ￨ Registered Nurse (2017) West Coast University
AAAMS Aesthetics 101 Training Certifixxxxxxtion (Pending)
Registered Nurse (No. xxxxxx1913) ￨ Public Health Nurse Certifixxxxxxtion (Current)
Advanced Xxxxxxrdiac Life Support ￨ Basic Arrhythmia Certifixxxxxxte
Pediatric Advanced Life Support ￨ Mechanixxxxxxl Ventilator Training Certifixxxxxxte
Management of Assaultive Behavior Certifixxxxxxte Neonatal Resuscitation Program ￨ Basic Life Support
Member, Amerixxxxxxn Association of Critixxxxxxl-Xxxxxxre Nurses
Member, Amerixxxxxxn Nurses Association ￨ Member, Emergency Nurses Association
- Collaborate with healthxxxxxxre peers to assess, implement, and evaluate patient xxxxxxre plans, including initiating corrective actions; providing pre- and post-surgery bedside xxxxxxre; and changing dressings, inserting xxxxxxtheters, and starting IVs.
- Expertly prepare and administer medixxxxxxtions (i.e. orally, subcutaneously, IV) and record data in patient records, along with promptly responding to and / or reporting adverse patient reactions to medixxxxxxtions and treatments as necessary.
- Prepare and / or adjust specialized equipment used during examinations and / or treatment of patients, including analyzing, interpreting, and recording data on electronic displays and recording information accurately on key forms.
Improve patient outcomes by participating in seamless discharge planning.
Quickly assess situations and respond to life-saving efforts per standards and protocol.
Initiate patient eduxxxxxxtion plans, including teaching patients and family members on post-treatment home xxxxxxre.
- Demonstrated experience in providing quality-focused therapeutic resident xxxxxxre within the scope of practice, including actively assisting with developing xxxxxxre plans and communixxxxxxting with RNs to implement changes in plans.
- Ensured seamless healthxxxxxxre processes by cleaning, organizing, and replenishing supplies on medixxxxxxtion / treatment xxxxxxrts, along with cleaning various nursing modules, resident room, and environment and proper equipment functioning.
- Performed resident xxxxxxre functions (e.g. taking temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure readings), applied and removed dressings, obtained specimens, assured accurate culture collection, and documented patient symptoms.
Effectively instructed residents in various self-administered treatments or procedures.
Prepared, administered, and documented medixxxxxxtions, and observed resident responses.
Upheld accurate narcotics records within scope of practice and identified adverse drug reactions.
Contributed proven experience in administering pulse oximetry, humidifixxxxxxtion therapy, spirometer, oxygen therapy via mask or nasal xxxxxxnnula, oral, nasal suctioning, and sputum induction.
- Xxxxxxpitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking office operations while managing 400+ residential properties. xxxxxxpital improvements, and property maintenance repairs; facilitating optimal lease negotiations, renewals, and tenant relations; managing rent collections and bill payments; performing site inspections; and maintaining building operations.
- Drive operations growth by recruiting, training, and managing top-performing administrative / maintenance teams.
Participate in specialty site meetings with government, utility, banks, and additional inspectors.
Cost-effectively negotiate contracts with contractors / subcontractors on major property projects.
Conduct extensive market and computer research regarding occupancy, rent, and market strategies.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!