This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 25 years of experience managing business operations and driving sales revenue. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward streamlining process improvement initiatives to substantially increase efficiency within fast paced environments. To complement this background, I possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and leadership abilities.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results-oriented sales and business leader with over 25 years of experience in marketing, operations and strategy development.
- Proven track record of implementing innovative sales tactics to substantially increase company revenue.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills; experienced in rapidly establishing rapport, forming lasting relationships and making effective knowledge based product recommendations.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
- Successfully drove sales growth; captured between 98% and 108% annual sales goal in 1998, 2000, 2001 and 2002 (ESP International).
- Continually recognized as Top Ten in Sales Volume from 1992 through 2016 (ESP International).
- Awarded Top Executive Master Sales Manager position in 2005 (ESP International).
ESP International, LTD., Hilton Head Island, SC 1990-2016
- Fulfilled key proprietary role, overseeing all daily business operations.
- Developed and implemented highly effective sales strategies to continually drive company revenue.
- Cultivated positive relationships with various domestic and international manufacturers; utilized strong interpersonal skills to maintain relationships.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in increased operational efficiency.
- Successfully sourced and branded products to improve sales.
- Acquired additional industry exposure by attending various trade shows, seminars and workshops.
- Deployed effective training programs to substantially increase team performance; developed promotions and achievement incentives.
- Demonstrated superior public speaking, negotiation and leadership skills; delivered compelling presentations and proposals at conventions.
- Responsibilities included interviewing, hiring and training sales force.
Product Development Specialist
- Assumed key corporate leadership development position, with associated responsibilities including performance management and training program development.
- Heavily involved in all aspects of product development, including name selection, roll out, distribution and web sales.
- Provided executive level administrative support, developed effective branding techniques and managed product development.
- Successfully established and maintained direct sales network of 5,000 dealers.
Hair Paradise Salon 1984-2013
Co-Owner / CEO / COO / CFO
- Contributed extensively to building of operation from start up environment to successful salon employing 35 staff members.
- Responsibilities included oversight of all human resource services, business development and vendor relationship management.
- Utilized top notch communication skills to successfully form lasting client relationships; provided excellent service, ensured satisfaction and promoted repeat business.
Paradise Promotions, Hilton Head Island, SC 1978-1990
- Developed and implemented highly successful advertising and marketing strategies to promote merchandise to retail customers and resort guests.
- Recognized for developing one of the country s first infomercials focusing on island real estate, restaurants and leisure activities.
Karam Brothers Home Builders, Warren, MI 1972-1978
Pulte Homes of Michigan, West Bloomfield, MI
- Utilized strong organizational and administrative skills to provide support throughout home sale process.
Executive Secretarial Studies, Macomb Community College
High School Diploma, Fraser High School
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!