This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Self-reliant, driven and focused Director of Operations with years of diverse food and beverage industry experience. Manager of groups of restaurant loxxxxxxtion, including personnel at all business, sales and profit phases. Able to skillfully manage hospitality functions, as well as troubleshoot and reorganize using a logixxxxxxl, objective leadership style. Highly analytixxxxxxl and self-directed with a keen ability to inspire, guide, and supervise staff at all levels. Adept in independently making sound business choices to positively affect individuals and groups at all levels. Seeking a challenging new position that will allow for continued use of skills and abilities, as well as offer professional advancement opportunities.
- Managed 35 KFC restaurants with annual sales of $28M; saw 15% profits and earned the national HQSC Award
- Created and set into motion an acclaimed District Manager Training Program launched nationally by KFC
- Attained impressive results while spearheading a home delivery program for KFC in Xxxxxx County
- Also represented KFC at monthly franchise association meetings
- Led by example to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction; earned regional and national customer service awards while serving as a Senior Market Coach for Yum! Brands; earned honors for commitment to staff success
- Expert in establishing salary, bonus, and vaxxxxxxtion matrices
- Ranked in the top four in the nation for low store-level management turnover by Yum! Brands
- Trained and mentored 12 Restaurant Managers to later earn manager promotion, five of which were external hires
- Conducted inspirational presentations that detailed company objectives at annual regional meetings
- Facilitated High Impact Coaching classes and seminars for Restaurant Managers and above-store leaders
- Supervised the completion of 15 new restaurant loxxxxxxtions, including construction, equipment procurement and staffing from inception to grand opening
- Skills include Business Operations, Human Resources Leadership, Training & Development, Interpersonal Communixxxxxxtion, Project Management and delivery of new products, among others
DND Foods, Laguna Woods XXXXXX 2010 - Present
Director of Operations
- Led all facets of food service operations across 14 Burger King franchises in two states
- Oversaw P&L, facility management, vendor relations, staff operations and HR to maximize profit and control costs; included the total reorganization of HR operations to drive consistency
- Attained or surpassed company and franchise objectives while also boosting food and labor percentages
Yum! Brands, Irvine, XXXXXX 1988 2008
Senior Area Coach
- Successfully controlled costs and managed personnel for KFC, KFC/Taco Bell, and KFC/A&W loxxxxxxtions in Xxxxxx and Los Angeles Counties
- Drove the holistic professional growth of all supervised staff members and offered tailored guidance as needed
Greyhound Food Management, Columbus, OH 1980 1987
- Directed company-operated Burger King Restaurants in high-volume Greyhound Bus stations and downtown sites
- Also included management of loxxxxxxles in video game rooms, vending machines, gift shops, and a bar loxxxxxxtion
Certifixxxxxxtion, ServSafe Proctor
Certifixxxxxxtion, Xxxxxx Sexual Harassment Policies Instructor
KFC Courses: Multi-unit Leadership/Management, Colonel s Promise Program, The Legal Side, Delivering the Plan, Delivering the Promise and Paving the Way with People
Completed Courses, Golden West College
Also volunteer as a Board Member of a 501(C3) animal rescue and a Poll Inspector for state and loxxxxxxl elections
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
March 16, 2018
Hiring Agent Name
Dear [Hiring Agent Name],
I am currently seeking a challenging xxxxxxreer opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) xxxxxxpacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration. As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifixxxxxxtions include the following accomplishments:
- As an executive-level professional, I bring to any position years of progressive food and beverage industry management experience. I am skilled in managing operations and fueling revenue growth across all assigned territories and loxxxxxxtions.
- With any role I ve tackled on over the course of my xxxxxxreer, I ve proven myself adept in fostering a culture of innovation to instill accountability amongst my peers. I am also able to found and sustain relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both individually or within a team.
- I boast a track record of offering leadership acumen within deadline-driven, high-pressure working environments that xxxxxxll for adaptability, organization and unsurpassed time management skills.
- My breadth of experience includes contributing to process improvements and business growth that drives organizational change. I am adept in identifying points of progress, as well as areas for improvement in all daily functions I supervise.
- Outside of the impressive executive history detailed on my resume, I have various certifixxxxxxtions, including ServSafe and the credential to be a Xxxxxx Sexual Harassment Policies Instructor. I also engaged in a great deal of professional development with KFC and completed courses at Golden West College.
- I also remain active in my loxxxxxxl community, as a Board Member of a 501(C3) animal rescue and a Poll Inspector for both state and loxxxxxxl elections.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!