This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) seeking a rewarding opportunity in a psychiatric nursing role.
- Skilled in leveraging strong nursing background to rapidly handle crisis / emergency situations involving severe behavioral health issues.
- Dynamic communication skills, critical to educating patients and family members on disease management, treatment plans and prevention methods.
- Experienced in collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams to properly assess patients and devise effective treatment plans.
- Certified Paraprofessional Counselor.
Treatment Plan Creation
Medical Record Management
- Directly supported Nurse Managers and multi-disciplinary teams within fast paced environments.
- Collaborated extensively with Psychology team to identify appropriate treatment strategies.
- Rapidly responded to emergency / crisis situations with patients experiencing severe mental health behavioral issues; devised effective treatment plans and diffuse situations quickly.
- Properly assessed patients and created highly effective treatment plans to promote health.
- Responsibilities included wound care, maintaining accurate patient records, medication administration and monitoring for infections.
- Tracked patient progress and vital signs; relayed pertinent information to Physicians.
- Closely monitored changes in behavior and mood disturbances.
- Used strong communication skills to education patients and family members on treatment, prevention and disease management methods.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while delegating tasks to Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
Stillwater Health, Bangor, ME; LPN Charge Care, Unit Manager 2016
Patriots Colony, Williamsburg, VA; SNF Charge LPN 2015
Hopemont Hospital, Tera Alta, WV; Psychiatric LPN 2015
The Village at Orchard Ridge, Winchester, VA; LPN Charge 2015
Piedmont Geriatric Hospital, Psychiatric LPN, Burkeville, VA 2014
Parental Home Care Provider, Mineral, VA; Caregiver 2012-2014
Structures Youth Home, Fredericksburg, VA; Counselor 2006 2010
Licensed Practical Nurse, Virginia State Board of Nursing
Licensed Practical Nurse, Vermont State Board of Nursing
Practical Nurse Program, Career Training Solutions Fredericksburg, VA; 2014
A.A.S. Psychology, Germanna Community College Fredericksburg, VA; 2008
Certificate of Counseling (QMHT), Germanna Community College Fredericksburg, VA; 2008
Paraprofessional Counseling Certificate
American Heart Association Healthcare Provider, CPR/AED; Expiration 07/2018
NIH Stroke Scale Certification
National Wound Care Institute Certification
TOVA Certification; 2015
Travel Nurses Network
National Nurses Association
Extensive continuing education in crisis intervention, elder abuse, fall prevention and immunizations.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!