This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail-oriented Professional with 20+ years of experience providing executive level support and facilitating operations.
- Regarded for the ability to streamline existing processes, resulting in significant increases in efficiency and reductions in company costs.
- Skilled in performing administrative tasks with utmost precision.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, key to forming positive relationships, maintaining open lines of communication and delivering quality service.
United Airlines 2012-2017
Coordinator/Administrative Assistant, Catering Operations
- Leveraged strong coordination skills to facilitate all aspects of department functions, including corporate meetings and lunches, for 95+ attendees.
- Performed various administrative tasks for executive team, with associated responsibilities including maintaining accurate records, managing up to 8 calendars, coordinating travel and processing expense reports.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills throughout daily interactions with customers; rapidly resolved inquiries.
- Created MS PowerPoint presentations, general correspondence and memorandums.
- Automated existing filing processes, resulting in a reduced file retrieval by 30%.
- Received merit based promotion after 2-years of employment.
- Thoroughly reviewed up to 250 catering supply invoices weekly; identified discrepancies leading to company savings of up to $100k.
American Medical Association, Chicago, IL 1997-2012
Staff Assistant III, Center for Public Health Preparedness & Disaster Response (CPHPDR) (2003-2012)
- Fulfilled key administrative support and coordination role, with responsibilities including correspondence management, meeting coordination and processing Director-level expense reports.
- Maintained open lines of communication among staff members, consultants and stakeholders.
- Facilitated all aspects of corporate travel.
- Reduced company event expenses by 40% by thoroughly analyzing location selection.
- Successfully accomplished budget forecasting within 2-5% annually.
- Increased customer satisfaction by 50% by delivering high quality service.
- Centralized customer database, streamlining retrieval of information.
Administrative Assistant, Quality Policy & Advocacy (1997-2003)
- Provided administrative support to Vice President, Senior Policy Associate and Director.
- Efficiently processed non-staff expense vouchers to meet critical one-day turnaround goals.
- Strategically compiled and prepared data necessary to reconcile records with budget on a quarterly basis and maintain agency payroll information.
- Utilized Concur to successfully encode expense management solutions.
- Responsibilities included analysis of budget reports, formatting / disseminating BOT reports and managing correspondence via key logs.
- Re-forecasted $1k budget and regularly updated Hyperion Budget System.
- Assisted with development of organizational budgets at 50%.
- Coordinated meetings and prepared agendas for the AMA commissioners to the Joint Commission and Professional Technical Advisory Committee five times annually.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Summa cum Laude, Kaplan University; 2011
Publisher & Adobe Illustrator
MS Office Suite
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!