This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Sales, Account & Client Relationship Management Professional
Strategic Planning & Development Client Needs Analysis Cross-Functional Collaboration Business Growth
Accomplished leader with more than 15 years of progressively responsible international experience; excels at face-to-face communications, client needs analysis, and project development and management.
Provide sound consultative advice to executive-level teams and board members.
Mentor and lead teams by example and with integrity to deliver service excellence.
Demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, management, executive leaders, business partners, and others at all organizational levels; outstanding organization, prioritization, and interpersonal skills.
Excellent technical and language skills, including proficiency in Salesforce, Bloomberg applications, bilingual fluency in Germany and English, and conversational French.
Client Relationship Manager, S&P Global Platts (formerly Pira Energy Group), New York, NY (2016 present)
- Expertly and efficiently spearhead all organizational growth and development objectives for over 100 clients across US and Canada while simultaneously managing over $2M in contract renewals and achieving 85% of targets.
- Increased client participation by more than 50%, and increased revenue by $500K.
Commodity Sales Relationship Manager, Midwest Region, Bloomberg LP, New York, NY (2011 2015)
- Consistently achieved and exceeded sales goals for large client base with over 120 monthly customer interactions.
- Leveraged precise and targeted sales techniques (SPIN) to increase sales and efficiencies.
- Supported over 300 regional Bloomberg users across more than 60 accounts spanning global banks, hedge funds, and international corporations; coached, led, and mentored internal/external customers Bloomberg Terminal functions.
Vice President, Business Development, Energy Derivatives, US Exchange Holdings, Inc./Eurex, Chicago, IL (2009 2011)
- Proactively identified multiple strategic opportunities for growth and development across international markets while for one of the world's leading derivatives exchanges.
- Cultivated and developed new US-based customer relationships; negotiated participation on Eurex affiliate, European Energy Exchange (EEX).
- Provided hands-on support and management for energy commodity focused sell- anbuy-side of customer accounts.
Senior Broker, European Energy, MF Global Ltd., London, UK (2007 2009)
- Spearheaded all aspects of activities relating to gaining market share for team of brokers; increased business activity by 80% within first 6 months.
Tullett Prebon Ltd., London, UK (2002 2007)
Broker, European Energy
- Provided superlative support and client services to numerous European OTC power market participants.
Broker, European Government Bonds
- Optimized business performance through strategic management of wholesale financial institution accounts, with specialization in European Government Bonds
Completed 2 years of courses, Administrative and Economics Academy, Oberhausen, Germany
Certificate in Banking (Bachelor degree equivalent), bank business management apprenticeship, Dinslaken, Germany
Top 6% Finisher, Ironman Maryland Triathlon (2015)
Top 7% Finisher, Chicago Marathon (2014)
Back on My Feet, Habitat for Humanity, Food Bank, BCRF
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!