This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Recent Master of Economics, Analysis and Business Planning Graduate eager to contribute strong academic foundation and hands on experience to a progressive organization.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively promote brand awareness while increasing consumer base throughout implementation of successful marketing and sales strategies.
- Dynamic communication skills, key to rapidly establishing rapport and maintaining lasting client relationships.
- Possesses linguistic fluency in English, Croatian, German (Elementary/Intermediate) and Spanish (basic).
MS Office (Advanced)
University of Zagreb, Croatia 2013-Present
Student Assistant/Volunteer, Department of Management
- Fulfill key administrative support role, with associated responsibilities including course material preparation, data processing and conducting critical research.
- Completed multiple management courses, key to further strengthening leadership skills.
Greenwich Country Club, Greenwich, CT 2014
Food & Beverage Intern
- Leveraged strong product knowledge to provide top notch customer service and successfully resolve customer inquiries regarding food and beverage menus.
- Enhanced overall customer experience, key to promoting satisfaction and retention.
- Recognized as Student of the Quarter.
- Collaborated extensively with upper level management, including Assistant General Manager, Catering Director, Food/Beverage Manager and Restaurant Supervisor, to maximize efficiency throughout daily operations.
Red Bull Adria, Zagreb, Croatia 2011-2014
Red Bull Wings Team Member
- Implemented effective sales and marketing strategies to successfully promote brand, resulting in increased consumer base.
- Resourcefully drove revenue growth among target group.
- Generated integral reports exemplifying product feedback.
Croatia Health Insurance Company, Zagreb, Croatia 2010
Internship, Finance Sector
- Gained valuable exposure to best insurance practices, including data processing, claims management and file storing.
Master of Economics, Analysis and Business Planning, Faculty of Economics and Business,
University of Zagreb, Croatia; 2015
Exchange Student, Business Economics, Johanes Kepler University, Linz, Austria; 2013
Bachelor of Business Economics, Faculty of Economics And Business, University of Zagreb, Croatia; 2013
XVIII Language High School, Zagreb, Croatia; 2009
OIKOS Student Organization Board Member, University of Zagred
ESN Zagreb Member
Mlinarić, D., Bitanga, I., (2015): Possibility of Implementation of the Australian Model of Higher Education Funding in Croatia , 3rd International OFEL Conference on Governance, Management and Entrepreneurship
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!