This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic MLS who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on healthcare facility operations in alignment with a top medical center s vision, value, and goals to continually optimize quality control, analytics, and communications.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who offers proven experience in large-scale healthcare optimization, including developing and implementing state-of-the-art policies and procedures to actively achieve continued solutions-focused patient care.
- Excellent Communicator who seamlessly interfaces between administrators, healthcare teams, and peers; who exhibits knowledge of national care trends and statistics; and who initiates key innovative processes for enhanced outcomes.
Improved JCAHO inspection review by rewriting procedure manuals and retraining employees.
Spearheaded optimal chemistry implementation of new tests and evaluated chemistry competency.
Recognized for job performance excellence as Clinical Trainer of the Year by Xxxxxx Tech University.
Proactively met with hospital administration to discuss critical safety compliance and adherence protocols.
Designed, developed, and implemented comprehensive procedures to ensure seamless blood bank operations.
Improved adherence to aforesaid policies and procedures by delivering PowerPoint presentations of processes.
Collaborated with teams to coordinate feedback reports, charts, and graphs for visual reinforcement of job tasks.
Saved costs by organizing and training departments to use FIFO method for reagents, and cut expired reagent costs.
Lead Medical Technologist
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking laboratory functions, including facilitating blood banking, hematology, urinalysis, microbiology, coagulation, and chemistry initiatives within a fast-paced medical center.
- Drive operations growth by recruiting, interviewing, training, and on-boarding top-performing newly hired center teams.
- Continually assure optimal quality control and maintenance on high-tech machinery while completing key procedures, along with handling reagent and quality control inventory management, ordering, and review of quality control results.
Blood Bank Supervisor
- Applied strong leadership talents toward directing blood bank operations, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing solutions-focused teams while handling all facets of procedural writing, data analysis, and audit reports.
- Cost-effectively ordered all supplies while managing FIFO protocols, as well as facilitating seamless operational billing.
- Developed and implemented comprehensive procedures while educating personnel and the public on bank operations.
- Demonstrated sharp analytical abilities toward assessing critical challenges and offering timely resolution to problems.
Blood Bank Medical Technologist
- Played a vital role in ensuring seamless blood bank operations by completing basic to complex blood banking activities.
- Expertly handled product manipulation, including aliquoting, irradiating, volume depletion, whole blood reconstitution, as well as details-focused antibody identification, elutions, and antigen testing of units in alignment with key objectives.
Master of Business Administration (Minor in Management) Tarleton State University
Medical Laboratory Scientist American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!