This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dynamic Multimillion-Dollar Sales Leader who offers proven talents in New Business Development, Account Management, Territory Development / Management, Team Building / Training, Strategic Analysis / Planning, and Trends Tracking, as well as skills in Fortune 1000 / Consultative Sales, Client Acquisition / Retention, Cold Xxxxxxlling, Prospecting, Leads / Referral Generation, Sales Funnel Management, Follow Ups, Presentations, and Contract Negotiations. Visionary Professional works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth via solutions-centric critixxxxxxl thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results. Top Performer who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes. Ambitious Self-Starter who quickly adapts to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and continually reach high profit and productivity levels. Excellent Communixxxxxxtor who develops synergistic relationships with C-level decision-makers, sales teams, and clients / customers, and who leads peers by example and with integrity to inspire confidence and forge strong teamwork to meet goals.
Major Account Executive
- Xxxxxxpitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking sales, new business development, and account management initiatives to Fortune 1000 companies, including generating new accounts and negotiating new contracts and leases.
Successfully meet and / or exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly quotas.
Apply talents in negotiating lucrative, high-value new customer contracts and leases.
Deliver presentations to senior-level management to represent the company s propositions.
- Maximized bottom-line results by training and mentoring a team of dynamic sales executives, including driving growth by coordinating tasks and setting appointments with senior management and owners of multimillion-dollar organizations.
Recognized as #1 Sales Executive in 2015 for exceeding quota by 300%.
Personally responsible for closing Cross-Check, Inc. s largest single revenue deal in 2016.
Negotiated deals at the signing table, including obtaining agreement between executives and signing customers.
Regional Account Executive
- Strategixxxxxxlly steered sales of merchant services to small- and mid-sized businesses throughout a competitive region.
Honored as 2012 s President s Club winner and consistently ranked in the Top 10% nationally.
Regional Sales Representative
- Drove regional outside sales of merchant services to small- and mid-sized businesses by providing analysis of potential customer s current financial merchant statements and providing value-added recommendations to acquire the account.
Recognized as 2011 s Top Leading Sales Producer within the high-volume region.
Conducted negotiations while following up on past proposals with high closing percentages.
Regional Sales Manager (2008 2010)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing team of 25 outside sales representatives, including developing goals and coordinating inter-department company collaborations.
- Conducted weekly staff meetings to engage with employees and showxxxxxxse effective sales strategies and techniques.
Increased sales revenue annually to meet and / or exceed goals by 125% over prior years.
Corporate Account Manager (2007 2008)
- Led targeted development and management of weekly and monthly sales strategy plans, including composing product information and quotes for customers, maintaining contact with current accounts to enhance referrals, promoting creative programs to establish new clientele, and proactively researching issues to provide solutions for improvement.
Consistently upheld monthly status as the region s Top Producer.
Developed and delivered oral presentations to executives of major corporations.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
New Business Development Manager
- Spearheaded new business development efforts, including recruiting results-driven sales personnel via various methods (i.e. internet, referrals, networking), as well as screening xxxxxxndidates to assess qualifixxxxxxtions and verify references.
Served as the go-to company liaison between senior-level management and xxxxxxndidates for hire.
Secured $1+ million in corporate investments via strong value proposition to investors and community.
National Account Manager
- Built and sustained profitable business operations by coordinating analysis of customer s business communixxxxxxtion requirements, along with developing benchmark demonstrations, proposals, and value propositions via a consultative approach to Fortune 1000 customers, as well as serving as primary point-of-contact for all sales and paperwork needs.
- Coordinated post-sales delivery and implementation of company solutions at customer loxxxxxxtions, including developing new customer contacts, reviewing leads, and participating in business communixxxxxxtion planning and proposal delivery.
Delivered 90% of quota in only 11 months, and led strategic xxxxxxlls with C-level executives to drive sales.
Major Account Executive
- Led targeted analysis of customer s business communixxxxxxtion requirements within a large-sxxxxxxle territory, including developing new lead customer contacts; supplying product information; and developing benchmark demonstrations, proposals, and value propositions by applying a consultative approach to Fortune 1000 customers to meet objectives.
Successfully accomplished 110% of quota as primary point-of-contact.
Led post-sales delivery and implementation of IKON solutions at customer loxxxxxxtions.
Identified new contacts for accounts and led strategic xxxxxxlls as first line-of contact with customers.
Global Account Manager (2002 2004)
- Expertly consulted among Fortune 1000 companies in Voice and Data applixxxxxxtions, including serving as a resourceful leader of a sales support team and interface between staff and corporate contacts to set up Employee Wireless Expo days.
Recognized as a leader in influencing key decision-makers of nationwide Fortune 1000 firms.
Consistently recognized as a Top Producer in region by exceeding monthly quota by 180% of goal.
Won 2002 s Strategic Account Sales Contest and 2001 s Excellence in Outstanding Accessory Sales.
Honored with 2002 s President s Club at 185% to goal and 2003 s President s Club at 180% of goal.
Account Manager (2000 2002)
- Directed B2B account management in the sales of Wireless Solutions, including developing strong customer relationships and service standards to boost the bottom line while exhibiting solid prospecting and account growth skills.
- Demonstrated proven abilities in consultative sales, as well as cold xxxxxxlling, prospecting, and sales funnel management.
Honored as Regional Salesperson Top Producer for 10 consecutive months.
Increased revenue growth, including consistently performing over 100% of goal.
Regional Sales Manager (1998 2000)
- Played a vital role in conceptualizing profit-generating strategies to target and develop new accounts, including recruiting, training, and managing top-notch sales teams to meet daily goals, as well as overseeing staff performance.
Consistently met and / or exceeded sales goals by up to 30% monthly.
Increased unit sales and volume via delivery of new company sales policies.
Created innovative new sales programs to help employees achieve monthly goals.
Account Executive (1996 -1998)
- Developed daily, weekly, and monthly sales strategy plans while composing product information, letters, and quotes for potential customers; making oral presentations to senior management of major corporations; maintaining daily telephone contact with current accounts to enhance referrals; and following up on programs to establish client base.
Successfully researched business issues to provide detailed solutions for engagement and improvement.
Bachelor of Science in Business Management University of Phoenix
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!