This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Project Manager with 5+ years of experience steering all project phases to an on-time, within budget completion.
- Possesses top notch organizational, strategic planning and leadership abilities.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive relationships with clients and maintaining open lines of communication with professional connections.
- In depth understanding of the importance of safety regulation compliance throughout all daily operations.
Safety Regulation Compliance
Builders Hardware Company, Chattanooga, TN 2012-Present
Division 8 Project Manager
- Demonstrate strong management abilities while leading projects across the southeast United States.
- Heavily involved in all project phases from bidding through strategic planning and completion.
- Leverage excellent attention to detail to successfully read, inquire and review project floor plans and specifications.
- Maintain open lines of communication between other company departments, manufacturers and Superintendents; continually evaluate processes to increase efficiency and ensure on time delivery.
- Successfully manage various financial operations, including purchase orders, sales and invoices.
- Thoroughly review company spending and make knowledge based recommendations to decrease company costs.
- Utilize Emullion Software to successfully create door and hardware schedules.
Whitfield County Schools Operations, Dalton, GA 2007-2012
Assistant to Team Lead - Construction Department
- Provided key facility maintenance services throughout multiple schools, with associated responsibilities including installation, repair and maintenance of buildings.
- Successfully steered productive meetings with principals and administrators to define and meet facility maintenance and renovation needs.
- Monitored projects to ensure safety regulation compliance and on time completion.
- Utilized strong organizational abilities to manage key control / schedules for 30 schools and administrative offices.
- Used SchoolDude software to manage work orders.
BBA in Management, Major GPA: 3.67, Dalton State College, Dalton, GA; 2007
Relevant coursework completed in business, management, managerial statistics, operations & quality management, strategic business, leadership and communications.
AS in Business Administration, Emphasis in Management, Dalton State College, Dalton, GA; 2005
Relevant coursework completed in business, management, financial accounting and communications.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!