This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive experience providing administrative support within multiple office environments. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward obtaining a Bachelor Degree in Psychology. To complement this background, I offer dynamic interpersonal skills, key to establishing and maintaining client and vendor relationships.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Recent Psychology Graduate eager to contribute strong academic foundation and hands on administrative support experience to a progressive organization.
- Effectively plan, coordinate and manage office operations to optimize productivity and efficiency.
- Regarded for strong interpersonal skills, key to cultivating lasting client relationships.
- Demonstrated leadership skills developed throughout hands on supervision experience.
MS Office Suite
Bradley-Morris, Inc. 2015-Present
- Fulfill key administrative support position, focused primarily on streamlining day to day office operations.
- Chief responsibilities include travel coordination, call management, scheduling and inventory control.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills throughout daily client interactions.
- Heavily involved in all aspects of coordination of 10 candidate recruiting events annually.
- Generate precise expense reports to convey real time statuses to Accounting department.
GCI Portraits 2014-2015
- Performed vital administrative operations, key to maximizing efficiency throughout office duties.
- Promptly established rapport with clients, key to identifying wants and maintaining overall satisfaction.
- Ensured adherence to appointment timetables.
24hr Tan 2011-2013
- Contributed extensively to daily operations management, with associated responsibilities including personnel supervision, task delegation and general opening/closing duties.
- Utilized company and industry knowledge to perform highly effective training initiatives to increase employee productivity.
- Served as on-call manager when necessary.
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Minor in Criminal Justice, Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, GA
Cumulative GPA: 3.16
Delta Phi Epsilon; 2011-2015
Kennesaw State University Dean s List; Spring Semester 2013
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!