This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated Professional seeking a challenging Human Resource position with a progressive organization.
- In depth understanding of human resource services, including employee on boarding, benefits administration and managing employee relations.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement highly effective training programs to increase efficiency; skilled in monitoring/tracking individual employee performance.
- Possesses excellent organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills.
Human Resource Services
Training & Development
Attention to Detail
Self Employed Photographer, Freelance 2016-Present
- Establish and maintain key client relationships; ensure overall satisfaction and promote repeat business.
- Capture photographs for various special occasions, including weddings, engagement pictures and corporate heat shots.
Pure Barre, Las Colinas, Texas; Fitness Instructor 2016-Present
- Demonstrate strong leadership and motivational skills while assisting clients achieve fitness goals.
Airgas Safety, Coppell, Texas; Administrative Coordinator 2011-2013
- Provided critical support to human resource services, including payroll processing, benefits administration and managing employee relations for 60+ team members.
- Utilized strong leadership skills to develop and implement highly effective training programs to improve employee performance.
- Promoted elevated retention rates by implementing incentive programs and appreciation activities.
- Leveraged excellent organizational abilities to maintain employee records, safety files and evaluations.
- Updated existing processes, resulting in increased efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Maintained adherence to company policies, as well as state/federal safety laws; contributed to development of Employee Handbook.
RPC, Addison, Texas; Administrative Coordinator 2011
Closure Services, LLC, West Jefferson, Ohio; Human Resources Generalist 2004-2005
- Fulfilled critical human resource position, overseeing all daily activities of 50+ employees.
- Contributed extensively to employee on boarding, including new hire document processing, training and benefits administration.
- Utilized excellent interpersonal skills to cultivate positive vendor relationships.
- Created multiple employee incentive programs, key to promoting satisfaction and retention.
- Responsible for processing payroll.
Legacy Financial Services, Westerville, Ohio; Executive Assistant 2002-2006
- Provided top notch administrative support, with associated responsibilities including business development, streamlining office operations and creating effective marketing material.
SeaWest Financial, Westerville, Ohio; Loan Analyst 2003-2004
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while thoroughly reviewing documents for accuracy.
- Served as a liaison between clients, rapidly resolved inquiries and formed positive relationships.
Bachelor of Arts in History, GPA: 3.84, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas; 2010
Associate of Arts in History, GPA: 4.0, North Lake Community College, Irving, Texas; 2008
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!