This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
MBA in Forensic Accounting and Entrepreneurship Graduate seeking a challenging opportunity within the forensic accounting field.
- Over 15 years of experience overseeing all aspects of accounting operations throughout multiple hands on positions.
- In depth understanding of financial investigation processes, critical to identifying fraud, money laundering and discrepancies.
- Regarded for the ability to conduct thorough analysis, verify precision throughout processes and resolve inconsistencies appropriately.
Financial Report Creation
Kushner Companies 2015-Present
Senior Property Accountant
- Leverage accounting expertise to successfully oversee all operations of multiple residential and commercial properties, focusing primarily on monthly invoice creation, budget management and tax processes.
- Generate detailed financial reports and relay status to appropriate upper level management.
- Ensure accuracy throughout all financial procedures, including actual revenue and expenses compared to forecast.
The JOC Group, Inc. 2010-Present
- Heavily involved in all financial operations within unit, including accounts payable/receivable, commission processing and royalty payment oversight.
- Conduct thorough analysis of balance sheets and financials, key to generating accurate forecasts.
- Maintain journal entries regarding prepaid, accruals and closings.
Chemetall US Inc. (Contract Positions) 2009
- Assumed key role ensuring accuracy throughout balance sheet reconciliation, journal entry creation and oversight of fixed assets.
GAB Robins (Contract Position) 2008
Senior Staff Accountant
- Resourcefully prepared journal entries, as well as balance sheets to properly analyze and track financial status.
Newmark Knight Frank 2006-2008
- Coordinated all aspects of invoicing, tax preparation and scheduling of fixed assets.
- Created thorough, accurate journal entries and balance sheet account analysis reports.
- Strategically identify discrepancies between projections and actual financials.
New Community Center (Contract Position) 2006
- Streamlined accounting operations throughout development of bank reconcilements, as well as balance sheet account analysis.
- Oversaw financial activities of medium sized companies throughout assigned territory, with associated responsibilities including SOX compliance, journal entry creation and financial analysis.
- Utilized Oracle Fixed Asset System to successfully track capital assets.
The Stone Financial Agency 2000-2005
Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accountant
- Conducted in depth financial analysis to maintain accuracy throughout five sets of books/units.
- Ensured precision throughout accounts payable/receivable, P&L statement creation and expense management.
- Verified financial information and prepared all information for tax and audit purposes.
MBA in Forensic Accounting and Entrepreneurship, Magna Cum Laude,
Jones International University, Centennial, OH; 2015
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Kean University, Union, NJ; 2003
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), Former Associate Member
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Former Student Member
National Association of Black Accountants (NABA), Former Member
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!