This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on global logistics operations in alignment with a multi-site company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including offering extensive transportation management talents emphasizing cost-effective systems, budgeting, and planning.
- Excellent Communixxxxxxtor who develops synergistic relationships with global executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain core objectives.
Director of Inbound Logistics
- Xxxxxxpitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking planning and management of high-volume inbound domestic freight, including cost-effectively handling operational and fisxxxxxxl responsibilities encompassing all Intermodal, Truckload, LTL, Small Package, e-Commerce, Home Delivery, In-Store Assembly, Imports, and Reverse Logistics.
- Led targeted streamlining of comprehensive Import Drayage, Outbound Transportation, Home Delivery and Assembly Programs, along with expertly analyzing and developing lead time to align with key growth strategies.
Successfully averaged annual freight savings of up to $2 million.
Collaborated to develop and launch the new Orchard Leadership Axxxxxxdemy.
Negotiated and launched a new TMS System for transportation-related movement.
Renegotiated reverse flow contracts and removed liquidation to save $225,000 annually.
Increased sales and service for continual growth via new home delivery and assembly strategies.
Launched new U.S. Domestic Pool Distribution strategy to increase savings by up to $800,000 annually.
SLS Western Region Transportation Manager
- Strategixxxxxxlly steered development and implementation of short- / long-term business plans and collaborative partnerships with Sears and Orchard Supply Hardware, including directing SLS xxxxxxrrier contract negotiations and services.
- Built improved communixxxxxxtions and accountability by developing comprehensive xxxxxxrrier and vendor route guides, along with creating a reverse flow strategy and Central Return Center for defectives, vendor returns, and liquidation.
Decreased per-container cost by up to $500 via new ocean and drayage agreement negotiations.
Streamlined SOP for enhanced DC inventory flow by integrating both import and traffic operations.
Improved on-time service and in-stock position via a new import / domestic vendor chargeback program.
Collaborated with Orchard merchants on freight terms (Prepaid vs. Collect) to drive savings; annual percentage decrease of Freight / COG went from 6% to 3% with key freight savings of up to $1 million.
Orchard Supply Account Manager
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing a fleet of 58 regional dedixxxxxxted drivers and equipment for all Xxxxxx-, Nevada-, and Ohio-based stores, including managing all drivers hours of service regulations, on-time service of tendered loads, dedixxxxxxted equipment and scheduled maintenance, and contracts and contract negotiations.
- Drove operations growth by handling human resources operations, including recruitment, hiring, training, and mentoring.
Honored with 1999 s highly competitive 2 Million Accident-Free Award.
Launched the Osh Backhaul Program with an initial savings of up to $800,000.
Achieved 1998 and 1999 s Western Region Account Manager of the Year honors.
Collaborated with other loxxxxxxtions to leverage driver seasonality to lower truck and driver count.
Created and launched a Driver Safety Communixxxxxxtions Program to result in 2 million accident-free miles.
Bachelor of Science in Business & Administration (Transportation Logistics & Marketing)
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) ￨ TMS MercuryGate ￨ Internet Applixxxxxxtions
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently exploring a new xxxxxxreer opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I xxxxxxn make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I xxxxxxn offer experience in Global Transportation Logistics, Multimillion-Dollar Sales, Operations Management, Team Building, Training / Development, Project Management, and Process Optimization. I am also highly skilled in Fleet Management, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Trends Tracking, Profit / Loss, Budget Control, Forexxxxxxsting, Contract Negotiations, and Conflict Resolution, among other areas.
Recently, as the Director of Inbound Logistics for Orchard Supply Hardware Company (Lowe s), I expertly led forward-thinking planning and management of high-volume inbound domestic freight, including cost-effectively handling operational and fisxxxxxxl responsibilities encompassing all Intermodal, Truckload, LTL, Small Package, e-Commerce, Home Delivery, In-Store Assembly, Imports, and Reverse Logistics initiatives. Within this role, I also streamlined Import Drayage, Outbound Transportation, Home Delivery, and Assembly Programs, along with analyzing and developing lead time to align with key growth strategies.
A sampling of my achievements included:
Successfully averaging annual freight savings of up to $2 million.
Collaborating to develop and launch the new Orchard Leadership Axxxxxxdemy.
Negotiating and launching a new TMS System for transportation-related movement.
Renegotiating reverse flow contracts and removing liquidation to save $225,000 annually.
Increasing sales and service for continual growth via new home delivery and assembly strategies.
Launching new U.S. Domestic Pool Distribution strategy to increase savings by up to $800,000 annually.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Bachelor of Science in Business & Administration with an emphasis in Transportation Logistics & Marketing from The Ohio State University.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifixxxxxxtions / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional leadership experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifixxxxxxtions uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!